PDA

View Full Version : just an idea

steve005
12-18-2007, 12:29 AM
I am worried about the the internet ron paul sites being sabotaged by government or opposition,

I think a hard copy list of names and phone numbers should be a prority, we need to expect the unexpected,

when I was in grade school there was a system to alert everyone of school closings, it started with one person calling five people, then each of those five people calling five people and so on

I was thinking in this case everyone would have a list of maybe ten, and two or three of those names would be from another city, that way we will all be linked up no matter what happens on the internet,

also its good for people who don't have the internet

I wouldnt have a problem calling ten or twenty people once a week,

newmedia4ron
12-18-2007, 12:31 AM
oh the greatest idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(usually I'm skeptical of new ideas because we have so many already that we need to follow through)

how do we sign for a national text service?

when it comes time to register and vote we could receive text alerts to our cell phone!!!!

better than email!!!!!!!

this way those darn kids (I'm one of them) will not forget to vote

steve005
12-18-2007, 01:37 AM
yeah everyone I know textes,

so we need to figure out a way to do this,

it has to be a network that is all interconnected so any single person can call the ten (or however many people we decide to have) on the list and their message would reach everyone else, granted the messege was important enough,
suppose all these ron paul sites just crash, we will have no way to rally without this list, but it should be disgused as reminder to vote or something