PDA

View Full Version : This is getting Old....

dspectre
12-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Everyone is posting Huckabee threads.

People like to talk about "sheep", yet you are falling right into their game.

If Huckabee's polls are manufactured, and the press is manufactured, then why do you believe he is a threat?

I guess it is the simple case of mind over matter, or really it is matter over mind.

By posting Huckabee threads on the forums, you are just helping Huckabee.

Maverick
12-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Well dammit, don't mention Huckleberry's name 5 freaking times in a post either. It only ups his google search rating :p

dspectre
12-17-2007, 11:53 PM
bump.

steve005
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
don't you get it? he is a threat just for the simple fact that he's all they talk about, everyone doesn't have the internet you know? for those who don't(older people(the ones voting)) all they can go off to base their vote is what they see on tv/radio/newspaper, so if thats all they talk about, thats all they'll know.

all in all we just have to knock down whoever is on top, then once their rep is ruined they'll replace that one with another head, not ron paul though, to do this we just have to get videos of them saying dumb stuff on youtube to the top page, which there already are a lot, then go door to door for ron paul and lump all those other candidates into one group of corrupt polititians

dspectre
12-18-2007, 12:01 AM
don't you get it? he is a threat just for the simple fact that he's all they talk about, everyone doesn't have the internet you know? for those who don't(older people(the ones voting)) all they can go off to base their vote is what they see on tv/radio/newspaper, so if thats all they talk about, thats all they'll know.

all in all we just have to knock down whoever is on top, then once their rep is ruined they'll replace that one with another head, not ron paul though, to do this we just have to get videos of them saying dumb stuff on youtube to the top page, which there already are a lot, then go door to door for ron paul and lump all those other candidates into one group of corrupt polititians

I don't mind getting out the truth on youtube.

How do you know that these older people are even going to vote?

So, what you are saying is that the truth is not the actual events that happens, but what the old media says and does?

By the fact people are attacking, then you believe he is a threat. It is a simple self fulfilling prophecy. It is matter over mind.

dspectre
12-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Personally, I just get tired of it.

People attack him, and all I see in the subtext is "I'm afraid he might win."

You don't attack someone unless you think they are a threat. Why don't people attack Duncan Hunter that much?

People need to start believing and supporting the truth win or lose. That's what makes a real winner, not someone who believes or follows because of mere perception or fear of losing.