PDA

View Full Version : Ok Campaign - Your Turn

Stealth4
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM
We've been busting our ass, and we've now given you a huge warchest. Were going to keep doing our thing, working on awareness and local GOP events, becoming delegates, but now its your turn to show us what you can do. You have the tools now, impress us, blow us away.

Give us many more supporters to help spread the message and win the primaries.

phree
12-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Pretty sure they're giving it the old college try.

Finn
12-17-2007, 11:43 PM
I was a bit discouraged by the press conference Ron gave today. When asked what the campaign is going to do in the near future the answer was something like "we'll just keep doing what we've been doing, radio ads, phone calls..." etc.

I pray they have something big in their pockets.

phree
12-17-2007, 11:45 PM
I pray they have something big in their pockets.

I think freedom is good enough. And then there's prosperity...

phree
12-17-2007, 11:46 PM
Honesty. I forgot honesty. I guess integrity kind of follows that.

EvilEngineer
12-17-2007, 11:51 PM
Pretty sure they're giving it the old college try.

I hate to say it... but the ONLY thing I've been impressed about the official campaign, is Ron Paul himself. Every single item of non-debate news worthiness for this campaign has been put together through the grassroots.

1. Motivational videos - grassroots
2. Blog'osphere presence - grassroots
3. Nov. 5th, Dec 16th - grassroots
4. Blimp - grassroots
5. Strippers / Prostitutes / Pimps for Paul - Tucker :mad:
6. Slogans - grassroots
7. chauffeur - campaign
8. Un-attended press releases - campaign
9. delegate push - grassroots
10. meetups - grassroots
11. signs / planes / boats / billboards ... grassroots.
12. Really bad TV / radio ads - campaign
13. Major rallies - grassroots

Please oh please... tell me that the campaign is recruiting their paid staff from us and not uninspired political staffer union like the rest of the campaigns.

And for the love of god someone please get Dr. Paul a speech writer and political consultant. His speeches although from the heart, are still off-the-sleeve and lacking in parts. His interviews usually come off as unpolished and repeating the same phrases which do not inspire confidence. I know we see them as great, because we love him, but seriously there are some words he could change to improve his delivery.

Ethek
12-17-2007, 11:53 PM
There is a union for political staffers? lulz.. does the political circus halt when they go on strike?