PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to think anymore. I guess Ron Paul will have to run third party. :(

SonicInfinity
12-17-2007, 11:21 PM
STOP SAYING THIS YOU HUCKABEE SPIES!!!

Seriously, whoever keeps saying these things needs to stop.

Paulite
12-17-2007, 11:22 PM
disregard those threads. we past that stage. we are closing in our nomination

InRonWeTrust
12-17-2007, 11:23 PM
2 months from now when you are begging Ron to run 3rd party and scrambling to try to figure out how we can get him onto the ballots, you will eat these words.

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 11:26 PM
2 months from now when you are begging Ron to run 3rd party and scrambling to try to figure out how we can get him onto the ballots, you will eat these words.

o ye of little faith, focus on that when the time comes... because it won't be yours or any of our decisions

me3
12-17-2007, 11:27 PM
You're really a negative ninny.

curtisag
12-17-2007, 11:28 PM

You're going to be really disappointed when Ron keeps his word and doesn't run third party. It's this nomination or nothing.

PimpBlimp
12-17-2007, 11:28 PM
SPY ALERT

RPinSEAZ
12-17-2007, 11:31 PM

STFU.

dspectre
12-17-2007, 11:33 PM

Ron Paul said he is not going to run 3rd party. When Ron Paul says he is not going to do something, there is a 99.9% chance he won't do it.

Ron Paul is going to make his own decisions, not us.

Original_Intent
12-17-2007, 11:38 PM
At the very least there should not even be talks of third party until after February 5th. At that point, after Super Tuesday, things need to be assessed but this should not even be a topic for discussion until then.

InRonWeTrust - notice you are a recent member. I personally hope that if Ron does not get the nomination he will run third party, but I also believe that there is still a strong possiblity that will not need to be addressed.

Paulite
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM
how do u block people like inronwetrust

angrydragon
12-17-2007, 11:44 PM
Drop the third-party stuff until after Ron Paul wins the GOP nom.

SonicInfinity
12-18-2007, 12:02 AM
lol

Lacrosseus
12-18-2007, 12:04 AM

You can do it electronically..

You can do it visually...

You can do it mentally...

Or, you can read the post. Think about it. Analyze it. Come to your own conclusion and accept, reject, ignore or reply to the post as you see fit.

Do you think Ron Paul blocked out negative people? A lot of the people who have stood up against the banking system over the last 90+ years were termed negative -- Ron Paul listened to what they had to say. He did his own research and drew his own conclusions about the banking system and many many other issues.

If he had not, if he had blocked out everyone in society with an opposing voice, you would not be on the RonPaulForum today. Because he would be just like you -- refusing to listen to anyone who did not follow his preconceived understanding of how things work.

What the hell has gone wrong in this country? Why are so many unable or unwilling to listen to opposing views, intelligently ascertain the validity of what others have to say, and civilly discuss them.

And stop labeling everyone who does not agree with your f.....g version of how the world works a troll. Or a Huckabee supporter. Or the OPPOSITION. Can you read the minds and true intentions of these people? Just go crawl back into your f.....g bed and leave them alone. I am capable of reading, analyzing and making my own determinations about what they have to say and I am damn tired of having to sift through your troll accusation posts in the process.

LibertyEagle
12-18-2007, 12:07 AM

Look, we have our hands full doing what is necessary to get him on the ballots right now. What do you want to do, throw everything we have done in the toilet to focus on something that Ron has said he will not do? :rolleyes:

burningfur
12-18-2007, 12:09 AM
At the very least there should not even be talks of third party until after February 5th. At that point, after Super Tuesday, things need to be assessed but this should not even be a topic for discussion until then.

InRonWeTrust - notice you are a recent member. I personally hope that if Ron does not get the nomination he will run third party, but I also believe that there is still a strong possiblity that will not need to be addressed.

+1

MikeStanart
12-18-2007, 12:09 AM
THEY"RE IN OUR TUBES! COPYING OUR FORUMZ!

SPIEZ!!!

http://www.diangy.com/filemanager/files/Pictures/GART%20-%20Alltel%20Spies.jpg

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-18-2007, 12:11 AM
He will go back to Texas as a Congressman if he does not win the primary. He is already campaigning for it concurrently.

fortilite
12-18-2007, 12:12 AM

Click here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=8882

Then select Add InRonWeTrust to Your Ignore List