PDA

View Full Version : Maybe NOW is the time to send teabags...

TheWhiteRider
12-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Remember that old idea a few weeks before teaparty where everyone would send teabags or letters to the MSM or president or whatever telling them about the impending Ron Paul Revolution. But then we eventually decided we don't want it to take away from news coverage of the teaparty and it might cause a scare.

well to hell with it now, this is WAR. They should be scared of us. I say we all send out teabags, letters, or some other symbolic object now to send a message that we aren't going to take this. They cannot ignore us any longer.

what you think?

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 10:44 PM
No. We already had the cops show up at someones house for doing that....

NO. Tea Party is over.

TheWhiteRider
12-17-2007, 10:49 PM
No. We already had the cops show up at someones house for doing that....

NO. Tea Party is over.

ah seriously?

dang, well it doesn't have to be teabags, or anything about the teaparty, but a mass sending of something symbolic with a letter to the MSM may send a message...

eluminated
12-17-2007, 10:50 PM
I do kinda support a symbolic, non-money based mass something that can show our numbers, but I think sending Tea Bags or anything that can be spun as a "chemical scare" and essentailly sink the campaign would be a terrible mistake. but maybe just MAILING a simple one page pamphlet would work well.

Maybe we could tie in something to do with the Stamp Act that fueled the first Revolution!