PDA

View Full Version : I thought WE CAN DO anything??

VRP08
12-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Why don't we all have a HUGE PROTEST RALLY in front of all the news stations?? Why is this not something everyone would want to jump and do? It really shouldn't take that much effort to get this together! I know that donating money and sitting back is much easier, but donating is not all there is to do. I really think the media need to hear from us!! Face to Face!

theantirobot
12-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I think the people need to hear from us. Face to Face! Forget old media.

boondoggle
12-17-2007, 10:45 PM
I agree! We need a very nonviolent rally. A HUGE nonviolent rally. Especially during Christmas vacation/break time. HUGE rally would be great. Someone make a website for it! Get 'er done!

VRP08
12-17-2007, 10:46 PM
I think the people need to hear from us. Face to Face! Forget old media.

Why NOT do it additonally!!! What is it gonna HURT? DO it anyway?

TheWhiteRider
12-17-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm in

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 10:48 PM
I love the idea of doing a rally at some news channel's hq like fox preferably!

VRP08
Geez...just imagine thousands of RP supporters in front of the media!! Now you tell me HOW IN THE WORLD would they be able to ignore US?? Sorry, not possible. We are way toooo loud!:D

Richandler
NO. It will not work. It has been done before. It doesn't work. They will ignore you. The only way to get their attention is to IGNORE THEM.

Case in Point: the Anti-War protesters numbered in the tens of thosands and got merely 30 seconds of footage.

boondoggle
Me too, there's been a Washington march proposed. LOTS OF THINGS PROPOSED BUT THE IDEA'S FOUNDERS AREN'T MAKING WEBSITES.

Someone make a website for 'em!

VRP08
12-17-2007, 10:50 PM
NO. It will not work. It has been done before. It doesn't work. They will ignore you. The only way to get their attention is to IGNORE THEM.

Case in Point: the Anti-War protesters numbered in the tens of thosands and got merely 30 seconds of footage.

When and where? Specifics?

jesshwarren
12-17-2007, 10:52 PM
This is a great Idea. YEA HAW!!!! Lets do it. Where? When??

literatim
12-17-2007, 10:52 PM
I absolutely agree. While I can't get to their studio, I think this would be awesome.

drexhex
12-17-2007, 10:53 PM
The anti-war Sept. 11th, 2007 rally got 100,000 people in DC. Google it.

It got nearly 0 media coverage besides a quick mention.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Also, such a HUGE RALLY is FREE PUBLIC advertising! Don't forget that. We can either sit at home and think..."Hmmm...it wouldn't work anyway, why bother" or get something productive together, go out and HAVE SOME FUN! WE need that! A rally has ONLY positive out comes anyway! You always get new people interested.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 10:54 PM
The anti-war Sept. 11th, 2007 rally got 100,000 people in DC. Google it.

It got nearly 0 media coverage besides a quick mention.

That was 3 months ago! Times changed!:D:D

drexhex
12-17-2007, 10:56 PM
That was 3 months ago! Times changed!:D:D

This forum never ceases to make me laugh =P

dspectre
12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
FORGET THIS IDEA.

They are private Corporations. Your protest will mean nothing to them.

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Also, such a HUGE RALLY is FREE PUBLIC advertising! Don't forget that. We can either sit at home and think..."Hmmm...it wouldn't work anyway, why bother" or get something productive together, go out and HAVE SOME FUN! WE need that! A rally has ONLY positive out comes anyway! You always get new people interested.

I'd much rather rally around the people and citizens of this country. Why are we banging at the "gatekeepers" door, when we can go directly to the people that matter, and start banging on the front doors of american homes.

steve005
12-17-2007, 11:00 PM
GREAT IDEA!

I hold a big ron paul sign in front of my house during rush our every evening and everytime I see a news van I give them the finger

I'd much rather got to the station, we should do one network at a time, I say fox

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 11:00 PM
FORGET THIS IDEA.

exactly, and maybe even more hesitation when airing anything remotely RP related at all

idiom
12-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Boycotting is a waste of time. As are most rallies.

If you want to get at the Old Media you have to get a LOT of people together and have a sit-in in the MCR's and Studios.

You need a lot of people because a lot of people will be going to jail.

Thats a proper protest and that is what it takes.

Otherwise stick to canvassing.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Any of you very smart people out there, please make a web site to advertise this. Let's try to figure out location, time etc. Just think how good that would be for all of us! And yes, it does require MOVING. Like Ron Paul who is constantly sleeping in a different city. I'm sorry, but if this man can do what he does for us, how can't we do this for him??

MGreen
Calm down, now. We're not zombo.com.

EvilEngineer
Sadly a protest rally is almost worthless, and I agree now that the best course of action is to do something the media doesn't have the man power to do... go door to door.

Tell people face to face WHY they need to turn off the TV. Why they need to stop listening to the MSM. However we NEED an alternative. The MSM grew to power because people tuned into them to begin with... now we need a way to turn them away from it, to something else.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:06 PM
FORGET THIS IDEA.

Well, then I guess Ron Paul's campaign is a waste of time and I just wasted lot's of money yesterday. As much as I DO understand that there are pessimistic people, and I really respect your input, please do not discourage those who are active and want to get out rather that sitting on the couch in front of the TV, switching channels and bitching about the MSM never reporting. It doesn't make sense.

steve005
12-17-2007, 11:06 PM
yeah it might be bad idea, media will say they are being terrorized by ron paul kracks

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Calm down, now. We're not zombo.com.

I'm calm, thanks.;)

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Well, then I guess Ron Paul's campaign is a waste of time and I just wasted lot's of money yesterday. As much as I DO understand that there are pessimistic people, and I really respect your input, please do not discourage those who are active and want to get out rather that sitting on the couch in front of the TV, switching channels and bitching about the MSM never reporting. It doesn't make sense.

Man, whats your obsession? People are proposing legitimate other "Boots on the ground" activities, we just don't think this one is worth a damn

steve005
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
we should do it at malls, signs about boycotting media and telling about ron paul

this is the perfect time, he raised more money this quarter than any other candidate and media is still not talking about him, people listen when you tell them this, and the straw polls, I've been talking to people all day at school between my classes

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah it might be bad idea, media will say they are being terrorized by ron paul kracks

interesting remark....

alright, let's all kick back. do nothing..oh yeah, before I forget...how do you actually know how many do the door to door thing? I can tell you straight out, I DON'T. I'm not that type of person. But in a motivated group, I'm right there. But anyway, I'm outta here. night folks

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 11:12 PM
we should do it at malls, signs about boycotting media and telling about ron paul

this is the perfect time, he raised more money this quarter than any other candidate and media is still not talking about him, people listen when you tell them this, and the straw polls, I've been talking to people all day at school between my classes

I know we are an eccentric bunch. But let's focus on the Doctor's message and leave our gripe with the MSM out of our election efforts. It'll just muddy up perceptions of us and RP.

cosmeg
12-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah, people need to understand that they need to sacrifice for this shit to happen. This isn't a revolution at all. This is simply people talking and donating money to a charity. We don't need to march. We need to set up fort there. In the streets. Block traffic. Let it be known that we aren't a bunch of pussy kooks, that we're serious and that we're going to screw with their system as long as they keep screwing with ours. Surround the HQ, non-violently of course, but not budge. I'd be willing to sacrifice my job, my home, anything really to obtain true freedom.

Fucking set it up. Just give me 2 weeks notice so I can quit my job respectably.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Man, whats your obsession?

Ron Paul is, what's yours?

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah, people need to understand that they need to sacrifice for this shit to happen. This isn't a revolution at all. This is simply people talking and donating money to a charity. We don't need to march. We need to set up fort there. In the streets. Block traffic. Let it be known that we aren't a bunch of pussy kooks, that we're serious and that we're going to screw with their system as long as they keep screwing with ours. Surround the HQ, non-violently of course, but not budge. I'd be willing to sacrifice my job, my home, anything really to obtain true freedom.

Fucking set it up. Just give me 2 weeks notice so I can quit my job respectably.

That sounds more like a revolution to me.

cosmeg
12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
I know we are an eccentric bunch. But let's focus on the Doctor's message and leave our gripe with the MSM out of our election efforts. It'll just muddy up perceptions of us and RP.

No offense or anything, but are you running this revolution? I sure wouldn't want to see you in office. No balls. This statement is something I'd expect from one of those "pussy kooks" I just mentioned. I remind you, stop calling it a revolution unless it IS a revolution. And again, no offense, vote for RP!!

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Yeah, and most Americans just don't like to leave the comfort of their homes, other than the quick trip to the store, because yet again, the beer is gone. Oh well

idiom
12-17-2007, 11:20 PM
The media is boycotting us. Boycotting them doesn't help they are immune to that. Who is going to tell the world about our boycott? You need more than 50% of their entire market for months to be commited to the boycott to gain any leverage. We don't have the time or the people for that.

What you can do is have a non-violent sit-in at the studios and control rooms and chase their news crews round standing in fron of their cameras. You will need a lot of people who don't mind jail time, nominated spokes people and a sane reasonable set of demands.

And a lot of snacks.

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 11:23 PM
No offense or anything, but are you running this revolution? I sure wouldn't want to see you in office. No balls. This statement is something I'd expect from one of those "pussy kooks" I just mentioned. I remind you, stop calling it a revolution unless it IS a revolution. And again, no offense, vote for RP!!

Hmm, new here? Why don't you take a breath and realize this thing is bigger than you and your pet projects. What are you gonna do, sit in the street and complain to the cops that they won't put your guy on their private TV station? Gimme a break, the real battle is over the voters minds. And we won't be winning it through their wires, so why don't you get off you whiny ass and hit on some doors. Thats how true change happens.

cosmeg
12-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Sadly a protest rally is almost worthless, and I agree now that the best course of action is to do something the media doesn't have the man power to do... go door to door.

Tell people face to face WHY they need to turn off the TV. Why they need to stop listening to the MSM. However we NEED an alternative. The MSM grew to power because people tuned into them to begin with... now we need a way to turn them away from it, to something else.

Alright Ghandi, you're one of many who need to stop calling this a revolution. Throw away your shirts and pins, but cast your vote nonetheless. Ron Paul, whether he would admit it or not, wants us to make a fucking stand. He can't say it because he'll lose all hope and they'll smear his name and shit on his career. This system is frikkin nuts, people. He'd never admit he was proud we screwed with the MSM, but he WILL be so proud, and relieved as hell, I know it. I just feel like something big has to happen. Door-to-door is petty, and people will ignore it. Know why people watch and trust CNN? Because they keep it interesting.... "knock knock, vote for RP" isn't interesting.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:28 PM
Hmm, new here? Why don't you take a breath and realize this thing is bigger than you and your pet projects. What are you gonna do, sit in the street and complain to the cops that they won't put your guy on their private TV station? Gimme a break, the real battle is over the voters minds. And we won't be winning it through their wires, so why don't you get off you whiny ass and hit on some doors. Thats how true change happens.

I've been lurking on these forums for a long time before I decided to join. You are actually the rudest person I've seen on here so far.

cosmeg
12-17-2007, 11:29 PM

Because I'm new here I'm suddenly new to reality as well? What sort of logic is that drawn from? Why don't you open your eyes and realize this thing is bigger than you and your Jehovah's Witness tactics?* I'm not mentioning violence of any fashion. If you're too chickenshit to stop the MSM from controlling the masses, then that's your problem. This also means you arent an RP revolutionist. Now, you may continue YOUR whining.

Nice spin btw, calling me a whiner, when I'm actually willing to take action while you're out there annoying people.

*(No, I have nothing against Jehovah's Witnesses at all, but they don't use computers, so don't belittle me by claiming to be one. Oh, and stop waking me up at 6am =P .)

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Alright Ghandi, you're one of many who need to stop calling this a revolution. Throw away your shirts and pins, but cast your vote nonetheless. Ron Paul, whether he would admit it or not, wants us to make a fucking stand. He can't say it because he'll lose all hope and they'll smear his name and shit on his career. This system is frikkin nuts, people. He'd never admit he was proud we screwed with the MSM, but he WILL be so proud, and relieved as hell, I know it. I just feel like something big has to happen. Door-to-door is petty, and people will ignore it. Know why people watch and trust CNN? Because they keep it interesting.... "knock knock, vote for RP" isn't interesting.

Amen!
Sadly, Ron Paul will never experiance the feeling of seeing a peaceful protest rally with thousands of people shouting his name to support him. And now I see how they say "we are only on the internet". we are not loud enough. nobody can see us, we are not getting out enough! A MASS of people IS in FACT impressive to me, more so than havung a door slammed in my face because they already decided to vote for someone else. No thank you.

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Because I'm new here I'm suddenly new to reality as well? What sort of logic is that drawn from? Why don't you open your eyes and realize this thing is bigger than you and your Jehovah's Witness tactics? I'm not mentioning violence of any fashion. If you're too chickenshit to stop the MSM from controlling the masses, then that's your problem. This also means you arent an RP revolutionist. Now, you may continue YOUR whining.

Nice spin btw, calling me a whiner, when I'm actually willing to take action while you're out there annoying people.

Ahhh the old "if they don't change themselves, then we'll make 'em change". It sounds like you have no real idea of what you want to do. Unfortunately, as private corporations, you don't have a direct say in how they broadcast. But you do have the right to influence others and their opinion in an indirect way. So why don't you drop the fire and brimstone rhetoric and realize this is an ideological battle. There are much better ideas to influences the masses then trying to pound through the brick wall of the MSM.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Ahhh the old "if they don't change themselves, then we'll make 'em change". It sounds like you have no real idea of what you want to do. Unfortunately, as private corporations, you don't have a direct say in how they broadcast. But you do have the right to influence others and their opinion in an indirect way. So why don't you drop the fire and brimstone rhetoric and realize this is an ideological battle. There are much better ideas to influences the masses then trying to pound through the brick wall of the MSM.

Be specific!

BTW, You called me MAN before, I'm a female.

SJohnsson
12-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Be specific!

BTW, You called me MAN before, I'm a female.

RPR, the Blimp, Independence Hall, International rallies around Dec. 16, Moneybombs, etc.

These are the ideas that pique interest, not some anger rally that the average voter can't relate to. This idea will just turn people off.

lasenorita
12-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Right now, I don't think a huge protest or an unsubscribe blitz will do much for the campaign. It will backfire, and frankly, I don't think we have the time or energy to spare to pursue a different agenda.

I think our best course of action is to spread the word that the mainstream media cannot be relied upon or trusted. Point out their obvious and subtle biases to family and friends. Remind them that the majority of news providers are owned and operated by a handful of corporations. Provide evidence and point them to websites such as Project Censored: The News That Didn't Make The News (http://www.projectcensored.org/), Media Matters (http://mediamatters.org/), Accuracy In Media (http://www.aim.org/), News Hounds (http://www.newshounds.us/), etc. Sure, many will continue watching their share of MSM news, but you will at least plant the first seeds of doubt and subtly force them to question the information they are being given. Attack CNN/FOX/MSNBC/CBS's credibility and you will minimize their impact.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 11:59 PM
RPR, the Blimp, Independence Hall, International rallies around Dec. 16, Moneybombs, etc.

These are the ideas that pique interest, not some anger rally that the average voter can't relate to. This idea will just turn people off.

Who and when was anyone talking about a "anger" rally? Did I miss something?

The things you mentioned above are all wonderful and I'm glad we have/had that. Yet, I do not feel in anyway that you are understanding what I had in mind. Anger? I'm all about peace and respect for others. I've yet to see anything respectful from you. And just because I don't agree, doesn't mean that I don't understand. Let's not confuse these two.

AisA1787
12-18-2007, 12:03 AM

We understand you don't mean an "anger" rally, but the MSM/Old Media will call it angry whether it's angry or not. They very rarely cover the RP campaign in a truthful, full-disclosure manner. I see no reason that they wouldn't spin a peaceful rally into an angry mob story. In fact I'd bet good money they would call it "angry." I'd bet even more money they wouldn't mention it.

AisA1787
12-18-2007, 12:05 AM
If you're looking for something to do, I liked this idea of putting full page newspaper ads in local newspapers. Cost will vary depending on area of course, but you could probably draw a few local RP supporters together and pool your money:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=54619&highlight=freedom+rider

VRP08
12-18-2007, 12:06 AM
[quote=lasenorita;649596]It will backfire

HOW? WHY?

and frankly, I don't think we have the time or energy to spare to pursue a different agenda.

You mean YOU don't have the time or energy? Because I could easily TAKE the time and energy with no problem.

SJohnsson
12-18-2007, 12:07 AM

The things you mentioned above are all wonderful and I'm glad we have/had that. Yet, I do not feel in anyway that you are understanding what I had in mind. Anger? I'm all about peace and respect for others. I've yet to see anything respectful from you. And just because I don't agree, doesn't mean that I don't understand. Let's not confuse these two.

So, when the only coverage of this rally on THEIR channels goes out to america, THEIR pundits will all remark how "unangry" we all seem to look.

Listen, I'm glad you posted the idea, its important everyone brainstorms, but that doesnt mean i have to agree with you.

Fact of the matter is you want to turn our attention and direct our energies to PRIVATE media outlets. This is the wrong time and place for those kind of tactics. We're heading into the primary season, all i care about is that people know, understand, and will vote in favor of RP's ideas. Thats where i'm focusing my energy, Old Media be damned.

Micahyah
12-18-2007, 12:13 AM
I proposed this last month. We should go to all media outlets on one day, not in an 'angry' form, but just to show that we are offline, and we are everywhere, supporters of Ron Paul.

VRP08
12-18-2007, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE]

Listen, I'm glad you posted the idea, its important everyone brainstorms, but that doesnt mean i have to agree with you.

Certainly you don't have to agree with me, you are entitled to your opinion like I am to mine. But the tone makes the music.

But let it not be said that we did nothing. - Congressman Ron Paul

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-18-2007, 12:14 AM
nt

SJohnsson
12-18-2007, 12:20 AM
[quote=SJohnsson;649734]

Certainly you don't have to agree with me, you are entitled to your opinion like I am to mine. But the tone makes the music.

But let it not be said that we did nothing. - Congressman Ron Paul

All right then, perhaps we can move on to more constructive discourse

VRP08
12-18-2007, 12:21 AM
[quote=VRP08;649796]

All right then, perhaps we can move on to more constructive discourse

If you say so. :D

cosmeg
12-18-2007, 12:28 AM

I never said I wanted to change them. It isn't my right to do so. It is however my right to make it clear to Americans of their actions, especially of their intentions.

cosmeg
12-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Look, my friend (SJOHNSSON), your course of action is to sit there and attempt, very unneccesarily and unsuccessfully, to convince us to convey our concept of the Ron Paul Revolution in a manner that's failing. Failing! Blimp = failing. Good idea, didn't work. Money bombs = failing (as far as attracting media attention anyway), International Rallies = who the hell cares, this is America, their opinions, though appreciated, mean nothing to the American masses.

Blocking streets WE paid for with OUR tax dollars so that CNN tyrants can neither go to or leave from HQ by means of their vehicles is actually a very effective tool in my book. It's hard to dish out fake news if they're bombarded with peaceful assemblers merely sitting on streets, sidewalks and parking lots. I don't care how they spin it, Ron Paul getting elected is important, but there are many, many, MANY more important things out there. If we stand a chance of winning, and the many supporters of Ron Paul truly are revolutionaries, there should be hundreds of thousands of people present for the event.

This is important. You go ahead and stand by while MSM controls the results of a rigged election. You'll have played your own role in the rigging. Now stop replying to me, your rebuttles are weak, and so is your belief in freedom and revolution.

cosmeg
12-18-2007, 12:45 AM
[quote=VRPO8;649734]

If you say so.

If this event makes the cut, I'd love nothing more than to shake your hand.

SJohnsson
12-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Look, my friend (SJOHNSSON), your course of action is to sit there and attempt, very unneccesarily and unsuccessfully, to convince us to convey our concept of the Ron Paul Revolution in a manner that's failing. Failing! Blimp = failing. Good idea, didn't work. Money bombs = failing (as far as attracting media attention anyway), International Rallies = who the hell cares, this is America, they're opinions, though appreciated, mean nothing to the American masses.

Blocking streets WE paid for with OUR tax dollars so that CNN tyrants can neither go to or leave from HQ by means of their vehicles is actually a very effective tool in my book. It's hard to dish out fake news if they're bombarded with peaceful assemblers merely sitting on streets, sidewalks and parking lots. I don't care how they spin it, Ron Paul getting elected is important, but there are many, many, MANY more important things out there. If we stand a chance of winning, and the many supporters of Ron Paul truly are revolutionaries, there should be hundreds of thousands of people present for the event.

This is important. You go ahead and stand by while MSM controls the results of a rigged election. You'll have played your own role in the rigging. Now stop replying to me, your rebuttles are weak, and so is your belief in freedom and revolution.

I'm sorry, i guess i didn't notice the hundreds of thousands of people, nay even a few people that came into this thread and thought it was a good idea. Focus on the man and the message, speak it and live it, and try to understand that the good ideas get followed and lifted up immediately, while the others fall. Let it go, we have much better opportunities.

cosmeg
12-18-2007, 01:04 AM
I'm sorry, i guess i didn't notice the hundreds of thousands of people, nay even a few people that came into this thread and thought it was a good idea. Focus on the man and the message, speak it and live it, and try to understand that the good ideas get followed and lifted up immediately, while the others fall. Let it go, we have much better opportunities.

Organization of the event wouldn't take place on the forum. Getting the idea recognized, advertised, and sites made for pledgers willing to take part is the basis of my post on the topic. What's yours again? Oh yeah, MSM agenda comes last. Screw reality.

idiom
12-18-2007, 01:10 AM
We'd probably get a lot farther starting a buyout chipin

Don't steal ideas from Mitt.

SJohnsson
12-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Organization of the event wouldn't take place on the forum. Getting the idea recognized, advertised, and sites made for pledgers willing to take part is the basis of my post on the topic. What's yours again? Oh yeah, MSM agenda comes last. Screw reality.

Ok, i never questioned your aims or intentions. I perfectly understand what you're trying to do here. You came at me when i expressed my coherent, even-tempered, and subjective opinion. Regardless of this, the beauty of this movement is the decentralized and market-driven forces that are acted out by all the individuals involved. This means that ideas are presented, their utility examined, and conscious choice made through action or inaction.

There are currently 285 members on the forums right now, and yet none of them are in here trumpeting this cause like all other grassroots projects that came to fruition. This is telling...

SJohnsson
12-18-2007, 01:21 AM
now please let this thread die...

lasenorita
12-18-2007, 01:25 AM
You mean YOU don't have the time or energy? Because I could easily TAKE the time and energy with no problem.

Whoa. How many hand-written letters have you sent? How many hours have you spent talking to virtual strangers about Ron Paul? How many doors have you knocked on? How many random phone calls have you dialed? How much extra money have you earned all so that you can donate to the campaign and various chip-ins?

If you wish to hold a protest rally, go ahead. No one is stopping you from easily taking your time and energy to promote your agenda. If you are doing all you can to help Ron Paul get elected, and still have resources to spare to bring down the multi-billion dollar corporate media, then more power to you!

I was simply trying to point out that there are other alternative ways to spread the word. Hundreds and thousands of people protested the war in Iraq but they are/were marginalized and soon forgotten. The only ones who paid attention were similar-minded people.

If you do not inform people why they should listen to your message, they'll ignore you. At the FOX debate, Ron Paul was booed for suggesting that our foreign policy was one of the major causes of 9/11. The audience didn't read the 9/11 Commission Report. They didn't understand that we've been meddling in the affairs of the Middle East for decades. They had no reason to doubt the news they watch on FOX every day. No one told them that they are being repeatedly lied to and manipulated by the mainstream media. And they certainly won't take kindly to news about random people holding a protest rally for a candidate they hardly know anything about.

VRP08
12-18-2007, 01:41 AM
bring down the multi-billion dollar corporate media, then more power to you!

Is that what you got out of my post? Bringing a multi-billion dollar media down?

I'm letting it go since I don't have anything nice to say.