PDA

View Full Version : 120,000

alleon86
12-17-2007, 10:19 PM
we rasied lots of money no doubt about it. But does this number of doners donated for the 4th quarter worry you somewhat?

The numbers seems like on the low side. I mean, a average singer can sell like 300,000 albums in one week. Assuming they are all unqiue donors, it already twice as much as those who donate for ron pau this quarter?

ronpaulyourmom
12-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Very few people out there are willing to donate to politics without a corrupt interest. I personally know six people who intend to vote for Ron Paul but who have not and will not donate to him.

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't think you can compare the two things. Apples to oranges.

Donating money to a candidate and buying a CD are WAY different things.

People have a lot of apathy towards politics. ;)

You have to compare the numbers to statistics of other candidates. Apples to apples

They are great numbers :)

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Just look at the numbers of other candidates. This quarter Huck has a goal of $5million total. Apparently he is running away with the country according to MSM reports. That either means 5 million people donated $1 to him, or using our averages he had just over 32,000 donors.

And if the numbers are accurate, Clinton and Obama in the third quarter had 100,000 and 93,000 donors respectively.