PDA

View Full Version : I've converted 2 people today alone :p

BLS
07-06-2007, 03:17 PM
My cube mate, a HUGE Bush fan, went out to lunch with me yesterday.
I basically rammed RP up his hind side for an hour.

He agreed with many of his points, but strongly disagreed on Iraq and the 'war on terrorism'.

I asked him: "Have you ever considered you were wrong?" and left it that.

He came in this morning and said..."you know last night...I was thinking"
ME = :cool:

He's almost on board. Also, I found out my receptionist bought and watched the video by Aaron Russo (freedom to fascism) and she asked me "Did you know the federal government DOESN'T control the federal reserve and that there's NO law that says we have to PAY income taxes?!!?" with an astonished look on her face.

I said "have you ever used Youtube? Here...let me show you a video called "stop dreaming". She's emailed me back saying.."that's the guy that Aaron Russo said should be President!!" :cool:

I said...."I know. Keep using the search function.".

:D :D I rock.

How many have YOU converted today?

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Good Work!

Wyurm
07-06-2007, 03:27 PM
As for how many I converted today alone: 2 as well, my direct workmate and another guy that works in the same plant I do. Yesterday, I converted 2 of my bosses during a discussion about the Fedral reserve.

You did very good, but I have noticed something. I have never promoted anyone before, but when it comes to Ron Paul, I can't stop talking about him :). I tend to think many more are feeling the same way.

MsDoodahs
07-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Does yesterday evening count?

I've mentioned Dr. Paul a time or two to a lady I know, she called me yesterday evening and said, "HEY. I was watching this thing on tv and they said they had the Republican candidates and that guy you like was not on there. What is going on?"

:D

Me: "Well, see....there's a media blackout on my guy because he makes soooo much sense and he's not a slicko sicko politician and he doesn't play that game, sooooo....the people with the money and power don't want you to hear anything at all about him because they know if you do, you'll vote for him and that means their noses will get booted out of the gov't trough.

You close to your computer right now? Go to RonPaulLibrary.com"

Her: "Wow, there's a lot of stuff here."

Me: "yeah, read about whatever you are interested in. Oh, and check out ronpaul2008.com, too. You know, you may not agree with him on every issue but you'll know exactly where he stands AND you can see he isn't a flipper flopper. You might also look at ronpaul2008.com"

Her: "I never agree with another person about every single thing, no one does! .... He's nice looking."

Me: "huh?"

Her: "I was looking at this picture of him in his uniform at the 2008 site."

Me: "uh...Oh."

Her: "let me go, I'm gonna read some of this stuff now."

Me: :D :D :D

angrydragon
07-06-2007, 04:03 PM
I think we could all agree that we need more personal responsibility (no one wants it) today, and in order to do that we need less government in our lives and more liberty.

If someone says we have freedom, ask how come we have to get permits or the government's permission to do a lot of things.