PDA

View Full Version : Chill Out Everyone!

VRP08
12-17-2007, 09:06 PM
I cannot believe how discouraged people get so fast!

We ALL know the MSM! Why the surprise?? What we are doing is for US the people not them, the MSM! Yes, it would be great to get a ton of media attention but you all know better!
We have some important interviews coming up, we have thousands of supporters (and growing), we have millions of $$$ (and growing)! We have all the most important things that the other candidates WISH they had! They are jealous and it eats them up inside. To me, mission looking real good! I'm just not sure what everyone was expecting?! And now this letdown for many, it seems!

We have to KEEP fighting for our freedom!!! Like Ron Paul is doing! Don't sit there and feels sorry for yourself! Get UP and do something!:D

Uh oh, and the copying of RP by other candidates, PURE DESPERATION!

rfbz
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM
yup im with ya

burningfur
12-17-2007, 09:08 PM

We ALL know the MSM! Why the surprise?? What we are doing is for US the people not them, the MSM! Yes, it would be great to get a ton of media attention but you all know better!
We have some important interviews coming up, we have thousands of supporters (and growing), we have millions of $$$ (and growing)! We have all the most important things that the other candidates WISH they had! They are jealous and it eats them up inside. To me, mission looking real good! I'm just not sure what everyone was expecting?! And now this letdown for many, it seems!

We have to KEEP fighting for our freedom!!! Like Ron Paul is doing! Don't sit there and feels sorry for yourself! Get UP and do something!:D

+1

AtomiC
We are going to win with the media's backing or not.

PimpBlimp
Focus your energy on getting the word out and not pissing on the media.

maqsur
Agree, the media will always keep their heads in the sand. Sometimes it just feels good to vent though. :cool:

fuzzybekool
12-17-2007, 09:09 PM
I am cooling down. This ice cream cone is helping.

derdy
12-17-2007, 09:09 PM
If anything, it only strengthens my resolve.

RPatTheBeach
12-17-2007, 09:11 PM
How about we hold a rally inside CNN's headquarters? Then down the street to FOX? And follow it up with ABC, NBC, and CBS?

2000 supporters, signs in hand, silently march through each building. Make our appearance, and leave, peacefully.

Maybe even put some tape over our mouths with the word "censored" written on the tape.

bbachtung
12-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Three day news cycle people.

Check out Ron's updated schedule for tomorrow (the second news day after the end of the Tea Party):

Dec 18

1. Ron Paul on Fox & Friends
Fox News Channel
7:15 AM ET

2. Ron Paul on CNN American Morning
CNN
8:15 AM ET

3. Ron Paul on Morning Joe
MSNBC
8:30 AM ET

4. Jan Mickelson interviews Ron Paul
WHO Radio
9:00 AM CT

5. Glenn Beck interviews Ron Paul
CNN Headline News
Check local listings

coboman
12-17-2007, 09:15 PM
We have all the most important things that the other candidates WISH they had!

Except a competent staff running the official campaign

TheIndependent
12-17-2007, 09:16 PM

Uh oh, and the copying of RP by other candidates, PURE DESPERATION!

I'm not discouraged, I'M PISSED.

kushaze
12-17-2007, 09:17 PM

I second that. I am also disgusted.

mmarcman22
12-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Yes, llets have a large rally at all the MSM's locations

VRP08
12-17-2007, 09:20 PM

Well, so are many others. Translate your anger into something positive for Dr. Paul.

TheIndependent
12-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Well, so are many others. Translate your anger into something positive for Dr. Paul.

What makes you think I haven't? ;)

fedup100
12-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Me too, I am in a pissy mood. I knew they would ignore him no matter what, I said they would.

I know they are digging their own graves right now by blatantly censoring him. The people can see it. It is transparent now, it really is a good thing.

I think we must have Paul put through bills that takes real news and elections out of their incompetent and dangerous hands. A free country cannot remain free or continue to allow a corporate controlled media to remain in power.

They must be regulated to entertainment only after this election.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 09:23 PM
What makes you think I haven't? ;)

Nothing, actually. Glad to hear you ARE doing something. :D

xexkxex
NOT discouraged.......motivated. ;)

literatim
I don't see any discouraged people. I see a lot of very angry people.

traitorist
12-17-2007, 09:24 PM
lets have a rally right on the sets of all the main stream news programs. :D

TheIndependent
12-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Nothing, actually. Glad to hear you ARE doing something. :D

I'm just playin', but yes, let's just say that while I'm not affiliated with the campaign, libertarianism is my day job. I'm paid well and get to support the movement. My RP support is more or less my volunteer moonlighting gig. ;)

N13
12-17-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm in it to win it! Right?
I think we should all expect to see even more resistance to our efforts in direct proportion to our continued success.
Toughen up, remain on the path, seek solutions not blame, and fight the good fight for the long haul.

akalucas
12-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Not sure why many people think we are not getting attention about the 6 million donations. If I remember correctly it was not till two days or more after raising 4.3 on nov 5th that Paul started peaking on msm. It seems today every channel mentioned the 6 million donations briefly. That is the same thing that happened the day after nov 5th, they were only brief mentions. It wasnt till a few days till they came out with 3 to 5 minute segments on it and interviews started happening. I listened to the radio all day and every single show mentioned yesterdays accomplishments. It takes time to research and produce segments on tv and interviews. I remember Paul not having as many interviews as he is going to have tomorrow compared to two days after nov 5th. I think all is going good and we should reserve judgment how msm is treating the 6 million news till a week has passed.

justatrey
12-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the post, we need more like this today!

I donated $200 yesterday which felt like a big deal, went to bed over $6 million feeling on top of the world, and then ALMOST regretted it today! I'm not even a typically positive person but wake up, we just raised 6 million for our man! There is just no way that can be a negative thing...and I'm usually pretty damn negative if I don't monitor myself.

Post something positive damnit!

We made up pretty much EVERYTHING that was lost from Huckabee's "surge" around a month ago on Intrade:

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/intrade_price.html

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-17-2007, 09:34 PM
I have said this before but I will say it again.

Pretend that the campaign is going to do nothing, pretend there is no blimp, and pretend that no one uses the internet.

What are YOU going to do to get Ron Paul the primary?

LFOD
12-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Remember: the REAL reason we donated to RP was so they could spend the money. They're going to do that, and the word is: BIG TIME.

VRP08
12-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Remember: the REAL reason we donated to RP was so they could spend the money. They're going to do that, and the word is: BIG TIME.

My thoughts exacly! Everything is coming into place, the MSM ignoring us is just proof how scared and deperate they are! And they SHOULD be!:D

VRP08
12-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm just playin', but yes, let's just say that while I'm not affiliated with the campaign, libertarianism is my day job. I'm paid well and get to support the movement. My RP support is more or less my volunteer moonlighting gig. ;)

:D:D:D

VRP08
12-17-2007, 10:21 PM
We Will Win, Simply, Because We Will!!!!