PDA

View Full Version : Paul needs to have a commercial, with just him, being as blunt as possible

krott5333
12-17-2007, 09:01 PM
"Hi. I'm Ron Paul, and I approve this message.

I am the only Republican presidential candidate against the war in Iraq. I poll higher than Fred Thompson and John McCain in _such and such states. I have received more donations from military personell than any other candidates. I have the record for the most money raised in one day. But you don't hear much about me on the major media outlets.

Perhaps it is because I am against large and corrupt corporate interests, and I am FOR the average hard-working, Constitution-loving American individual.

Find out more at www.ronpaul2008.com"

It could come in just around 30 seconds with some touching up.

RPFTW!
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM
"Hi. I'm Ron Paul, and I approve this message.

I am the only Republican presidential candidate against the war in Iraq. I poll higher than Fred Thompson and John McCain in _such and such states. I have received more donations from military personell than any other candidates. I have the record for the most money raised in one day. But you don't hear much about me on the major media outlets.

Perhaps it is because I am against large and corrupt corporate interests, and I am FOR the average hard-working, Constitution-loving American individual.

Find out more at www.ronpaul2008.com"

It could come in just around 30 seconds with some touching up.

^This would be better than any add we've ever run... I say we just start making our own commercials from now on...I would make one about a very short history of the federal reserve and how they have destroyed 96% of the dollars value and steal your money through inflation in a short 30 second history.