PDA

View Full Version : I'm making a mock debate comedy video

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Some of my friends and I are going to make a video making fun of the other candidates this weekend. We're going to make it like a debate format and basically give them more talking time as Thompson says lol!

So if anyone has any lines you would like us to put in it let me know, and we will put it in somewhere.

Basically its going to be like a moderator, probably making fun of some pundit, journalist, or moderator but I don't know who yet, asking questions to candidates, and then they will give some crazy answer like they really do.

So if you have any questions and/or answers or anything you think would be funny for us to put in the video that would be cool to suggest.

Also where could I get debate footage of Paul? We're wanting to cut to actual debate footage for his answers, and just make fun of the other candidates ourselves.

terryp
12-17-2007, 08:25 PM
You need to cut away to commercial and have the hosts talking about nobody is as honest... as Ron Paul.

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Huh? Cut to a commercial?

Oh, I think I get what you're saying, like have them say we're going to a commercial break now and then film them talking inbetween the break about RP's honesty right?

brumans
12-17-2007, 08:31 PM
edit

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 08:35 PM
lol the true/false thing is a good idea, we might put that in the video!

I'm thinking we will make fun of someone from fox for the host though, and we will certainly have that guy that was like "So you're saying we should take our marching orders from Al Queda?!"

I think we'll throw in Wolf at the end though going "Amazing, amazing!" or something like that lol.

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 08:44 PM
blimp bump

burningfur
12-17-2007, 09:03 PM
bump and I messaged you, check your pm inbox

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Yeah I just got it, thanks for the suggestions!