PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys watching huck on cnn right now? He's copying Ron on everything!!!

hawkeyenick
12-17-2007, 08:04 PM
What the fuck is going on?

Why are we not calling him out on this?

Sematary
12-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Voters know memorex from the real deal.

ItsTime
12-17-2007, 08:06 PM
People vote for the last person they hear the message they want to hear. Ron Paul will be that last person.

JoeySweets
12-17-2007, 08:08 PM
I hope they show larry kings poll

hawkeyenick
12-17-2007, 08:08 PM
he's ignoring the questions and changing the subject

he's a smooth operater, selling snake oil

he will go over well with the uninformed

dircha
12-17-2007, 08:09 PM
What can we do?

We've been saying this for months now.

He states our message, a message he didn't know the first thing about as governor of Arkansas, and then the media report on him saying it.

What can we do? It's been this way for months.

And now we raised $6 million in one day, more than Huckabee did all quarter, and probably more than any other GOP candidate in this quarter, and we get nothing. Yet the Huckabee pieces just keep rolling out.

If Huckabee gets the nomination, he DAMN sure isn't going to get the presidency.

I'll work my ass off to put Hillary in office if that is the only way to stop him.

ronpaulfan
12-17-2007, 08:11 PM
CNN AND FOX NEWS CAN KISS MY HAIRY A55!!!!!!

I need a breather. The media brainwashing of the United States is SICKENING.

Jodi
12-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Yes I'm watching this copycat. Have you guys ever watched huck in the debates? He hangs on every word Ron Paul utters!!!! Check it out.

JoeySweets
12-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Yeah Huck,, why don't you talk about your "kids"

he just said all his kids went to public school.

RSLudlum
12-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Let huck ride this out, he's peaking right now, a little prematurely!!! ;)

tsetsefly
12-17-2007, 08:26 PM
call larry king!

hawkeyenick
12-17-2007, 08:28 PM

they have been saying this for a week, but his numbers are still going up

Jodi
12-17-2007, 08:28 PM

I just heard on MSM that he is beginning to drop in the polls.

Ethek
12-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Call him and ask him about picking and choosing the Constitution.

Well first ask him about his position on public smoking.. and then go for the Constitution.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-17-2007, 08:29 PM
call in and expose this copycat!!!

tsetsefly
12-17-2007, 08:30 PM
god I hate this fucking tool, GOD WHERE ARE YOU, christians if there is anydoubt god doesnt exist its now, he would strike this motherfucker down for being a world class con-man, god do I hate this ahole...

burningfur
12-17-2007, 08:36 PM
god I hate this fucking tool, GOD WHERE ARE YOU, christians if there is anydoubt god doesnt exist its now, he would strike this motherfucker down for being a world class con-man, god do I hate this ahole...

1. Beautiful argument, no way that can be proven wrong. /sacrasm

2. Breath.

3. It is not the end of the world. If he is copying Paul's positions it is because he sees the power of his ideas and wants to try to make his own little grassroots army to raise money for him.

brumans
12-17-2007, 08:38 PM
They might show the poll.. they said cnn.com/larryking - who is your pick? there is still time to vote

maxmerkel
12-17-2007, 08:40 PM
OMG i'm listening to this shit.

there seriously is no scale on which i could rate my hatred and loathe for this slimy copycat snake douchebag joke of a presidential candidate.

i think i'd vote for everyone, and by that i mean EVERYONE before sticking it up his ass.

TheIndependent
12-17-2007, 08:41 PM
So, are we just gonna sit here and take it, or are we going to fight?

hawkeyenick
12-17-2007, 08:42 PM
and they completely don't mention the poll...

JoeySweets
12-17-2007, 08:42 PM
thank goodness he's gone

Looks like they didn't get the whole HOUR

naaa naaa naaa naaa naaaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TheIndependent
12-17-2007, 08:43 PM
3. It is not the end of the world. If he is copying Paul's positions it is because he sees the power of his ideas and wants to try to make his own little grassroots army to raise money for him.

And as soon as he has it, he'll back down from every one of those 'newfound' positions of his.

Screw that. We're the Ron Paul Grassroots and we're sure as hell not going to take this anymore. I consider this an indirect attack on the campaign as an opportunistic maneuver to gain cred with the 'Old Right'.

Luft97
12-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Huck just wants to try and copy everything that has made Dr. Paul's campaign sky rocket. Have any of you actually gone to look at Huck's grassroots message boards? wow talk about scary those people freak me out look at this quote from his grassroots board

This is one thing that really impressed me about Mike Huckabee. He is concerned enough about peoples health to outlaw cigerettes.

I think his idea about 5 years mandatory prison time for cigerette smokers will help the scum bags quit.

This is sure to get Huckabee more supporters, even democrats, they love this big government stuff. Hillary also wants to outlaw smoking, so we need to let people know we do too.

Here is a great news article I have been passing around.
http://news.aol.com/elections-blog/2007/08/30/huckabee-commits-to-nationwide-smoking-ban/

Ethek
12-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Huck just wants to try and copy everything that has made Dr. Paul's campaign sky rocket. Have any of you actually gone to look at Huck's grassroots message boards? wow talk about scary those people freak me out look at this quote from his grassroots board

fear

RoyalShock
12-17-2007, 08:54 PM

If Huck actually suggested 5 years of prison time for cigarette smokers, RP needs to find the source and use it. There are so many conclusions one could reasonably draw that he'd surely lose some support.

fedup100
12-17-2007, 08:57 PM
What can we do?

We've been saying this for months now.

He states our message, a message he didn't know the first thing about as governor of Arkansas, and then the media report on him saying it.

What can we do? It's been this way for months.

And now we raised $6 million in one day, more than Huckabee did all quarter, and probably more than any other GOP candidate in this quarter, and we get nothing. Yet the Huckabee pieces just keep rolling out.

If Huckabee gets the nomination, he DAMN sure isn't going to get the presidency.

I'll work my ass off to put Hillary in office if that is the only way to stop him.

Lets file a f&^$#ing intellectual patent right now on all of Paul's ideas, that should make it clear enough. The next time this cheap hack throws out our mans patented idea's, lets sue the b&^%$d!

mokkan88
12-17-2007, 08:57 PM
I wish Ron Paul would just go on the attack for once. He wouldn't have to say much, either. All he'd have to say is "Every one of you guys are taking my positions, but I'm the only one with the record to back up the message."

That's it.

Seanmc30
12-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Voters know memorex from the real deal.

You sure about that? You mean the same voters that may decide the next president based on a Chuck Norris endorsement?

I'd say it's going to take some old and new comparisons of what Huck said before RP was popular....and what he's saying now that RP has so much support. Like John Stewart does, only this will be the campaign ending comparison that proves Huck is just a pandering flip flopper.

maqsur
12-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Of course, what does Anderson Cooper talk about??? Huckabee, and his Christmas ad... my goodness, how many millions must a guy make to get noticed? I saw his ad, it is such a rip-off of Dr. Paul (albeit a poor ripoff). Unbelievable, how much the media is playing Huckster up.

I think the only funny line I heard about Huckabee was on the most recent McLaughlin Group, when the host read teh headline: "Huckabee and his Huck-ups." :D

justatrey
12-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Didn't Huckabee say he agrees with George Bush on most of the issues?!?!

Unless I misheard him, he also said he wouldn't mind if Bush campaigned with him?! (this one I'm assuming I misheard).

Right after that he started bragging about carrying out the death penalty.

Later on he sounded more like Paul, but I thought he got off to a HORRIBLE start.

ionlyknowy
12-17-2007, 09:05 PM
They might show the poll.. they said cnn.com/larryking - who is your pick? there is still time to vote

Use my script

Make sure you have firefox and it is set to open in the maximize position...

fedup100
12-17-2007, 09:05 PM
I wish Ron Paul would just go on the attack for once. He wouldn't have to say much, either. All he'd have to say is "Every one of you guys are taking my positions, but I'm the only one with the record to back up the message."

That's it.

I so agree, he use to be fiesty, God we need that in him now. Just like Alan Keyes did in the debate. He should have said "excuse me, I didn't come here to be a stage prop or to be ignored, I am here to turn this Country around". Now those are sound bites and hutspa the country will rally around.

Why am I in such a pissy mood tonite......anybody else feeling it to?

user
12-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Yes I'm watching this copycat. Have you guys ever watched huck in the debates? He hangs on every word Ron Paul utters!!!! Check it out.
I noticed that too, I thought it was just the Huckster trying to appear polite.

thuja
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM
the people will never choose this one

justatrey
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Again:

HUCKABEE SAID HE USUALLY AGREES WITH GEORGE BUSH AND THAT HE WOULDN'T MIND BUSH CAMPAIGNING WITH HIM?!?!

This does not sound like Ron Paul to me.

Ball
12-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Again:

HUCKABEE SAID HE USUALLY AGREES WITH GEORGE BUSH AND THAT HE WOULDN'T MIND BUSH CAMPAIGNING WITH HIM?!?!

C'mon Bush, help Huck out!

Seanmc30
12-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Again:

This is what I like to call the NAIL IN THE COFFIN!!!! Please, oh Please, in gods name.....tell me someone has this on tape!!!

maxmerkel
12-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Again:

i missed the first part and only got the last 10 minutes, but during this time huckaturd repeated dr. pauls immigrations position WORD for WORD (we need secure borders, don't blame the illegals, blame the government for giving incentives and bad economic policy). the difference is, paul has hold this position for tens of years, while huckabee miraculously discovered it in the last month.

burningfur
12-17-2007, 09:11 PM

:D Huck needs all the "help" he can get.

pacelli
12-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Guys and Gals, Huck will fall. They will have nobody else left to save the republican party than Dr. Paul. He's already isolated himself from many of my jewish friends with the jesus juice. These candidates are fighting at each other's throats while Dr. Paul is quietly sitting back saying, "we will be bankrupt, we need our troops home". Dr. Paul has the moral high ground here. Especially after that story saying that Huckster doesn't even have a theology degree.

burningfur
i missed the first part and only got the last 10 minutes. huckaturd repeated dr. pauls immigrations position WORD for WORD (we need secure borders, don't blame the illegals, blame the government for giving incentives and bad economic policy). the difference is, paul has hold this position for tens of years, while huckabee changed it last month.

That's what he said?

Liar.

The guy has been giving state scholarships to illegal immigrant kids in Arkansas.

I really, really hope that Ron distinguishes himself from Huckabee and the others on the shows, telling them that he has a 30 year record of holding this position, while Huckabee has flip-flopped in the last month.

Luft97
It's very funny how the MSM says that all of the people supporting Ron Paul are fringe people and calling us names. After a more in depth look at these huck grassroots people I would think they are the crazy ones look at these quotes taken from his boards

Ron Paul supporters are nothing but *** sympathizers. Which is why we at the Westboro Baptist Church endorse Mike Huckabee for President. That Iraqi Marine should be killed overseas as a harsh lesson from God that the Nation that supports the ****, by the ****, and ruled by the ****, is the Nation that takes the one way ticket to Hell, first.

Amen.

What are you talking about there is some dirt on Ron Paul. Someone used that marine in that video for propaganda and look at all those people getting together like a bunch of militants.

These people (Ron Paul people) should be investigated. When the Huck wins and we have the World wide church of the Bee we will no longer have people like those around.

I agree.

Huckabea will install our new republic and people like Paul Ron will be put in the new FEMA camps we are building.

What better use would they be for?

Wow I have to say so much hate coming from these "loving" people of the Huckster. Here is the thread link so you can see all of it if you want

http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?topic=195.0

the_oco
12-17-2007, 09:21 PM
It's very funny how the MSM says that all of the people supporting Ron Paul are fringe people and calling us names. After a more in depth look at these huck grassroots people I would think they are the crazy ones look at these quotes taken from his boards

Wow I have to say so much hate coming from these "loving" people of the Huckster. Here is the thread link so you can see all of it if you want

http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?topic=195.0

I really hope you aren't actually fooled by those boards. Those aren't huckabee supporters, mikehuckabeeforum, rudyforum, fredthompson, they are all fake troll forums, please don't use them as a point of reference for anything

justatrey
12-17-2007, 09:21 PM
i missed the first part and only got the last 10 minutes, but during this time huckaturd repeated dr. pauls immigrations position WORD for WORD (we need secure borders, don't blame the illegals, blame the government for giving incentives and bad economic policy). the difference is, paul has hold this position for tens of years, while huckabee miraculously discovered it in the last month.

It was literally in the first 5 minutes. It was probably the worst start imaginable IMO. Cliffnotes:

1. I usually agree with George Bush.

2. I wouldn't mind him campaigning with me\endorsing me \supporting me. (I honestly don't remember exact words here...help anyone?)

3. I am proud of carrying out the death penalty many times.

user
12-17-2007, 09:33 PM

Did the Huckster really say this? He's the one who provided some of those incentives! Hahahaha! :mad:

idiom
12-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Huckabees philosophy suggests five years prison time for people who can't control their eating habits and are over weight.

Probably it would be good to make an amendment about spending too mcuh time on the internet too.

jasonjasonjason1
12-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Mike can go huck himself(sorry, couldn't resist). But thinking about it, all he's doing is making it "not crazy" to hold the positions that Paul has. He's making his ideas less radical and more plausible to people and the media. This is good for us.

Bertrand
12-17-2007, 10:12 PM
No, Huck ain't going down. Such is the state of the party. I've known Huck would be primary threat for a while and he now is. Nothin will bring him down. The evangelicals are finally on board and unfortunately they will vote.

TwiLeXia
12-17-2007, 10:18 PM
wow... ok guys

we have to declare full out war right now against HUCK. we have to expose him for the liar he is, that his voting record does NOT agree, and that he is a complete smooth-talker and stealer of ideas.

a good way may to be call him out as another george bush, someone who runs on one platform and will have his presidency on another!! SOUND THE ALARMS GUYS. WE MUST DO BATTLE!!

we need to find out EVERYTHING about Huckabee and expose ALL his faults.

Oliver
12-17-2007, 10:25 PM

:D +1

Cheney, too! :D

Oliver
12-17-2007, 10:26 PM
wow... ok guys

we have to declare full out war right now against HUCK. we have to expose him for the liar he is, that his voting record does NOT agree, and that he is a complete smooth-talker and stealer of ideas.

a good way may to be call him out as another george bush, someone who runs on one platform and will have his presidency on another!! SOUND THE ALARMS GUYS. WE MUST DO BATTLE!!

we need to find out EVERYTHING about Huckabee and expose ALL his faults.

Stop whining and use your brain for positive
Ideas to get Ron's Name out. This distraction
and mis-focus doesn't help our case...

Ronin
12-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I think it's youtube time. What video editing software does everyone use? I'm gonna take a stab at this. Do a little before and after of Huckabee.

1997 F250
12-18-2007, 09:15 AM
did a little search and hucks son he beat and killed a dog when he was 18 at a boy scout camp of course this was sopposed to go away but now its back I SENT AN EMAIL TO PETA SO SHOULD U SEARCH AROUND A BIT AND YOU WILL SEE

1997 F250
12-18-2007, 10:21 AM
Why Dont You Keep Your Negitive Comments To Your Self Are You Really A Ron Paul Supporter You Dont Run The Campaign Ouit Telling People How To Talk Or What To Say

FreedomWon
12-18-2007, 10:46 AM
What do you think Dr. Paul would do about this guy? Nothing other than stay on point with his message.
It would be strategic for us to get the media to say; " Ron Paul has been consistant with his message for over 25 years. The other Candidate has been copying Dr. Paul's message for 25 minutes"