PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Natural Health

Natalie83
07-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but I just put together a quote blog compiling some of RP's statements and articles on health -particular health choices and natural health. There's actually a pretty big segment of the population concerned about this, and who might not be overly impressed with his MD. You can find my blog at http://ronpaulonhealth.blogspot.com/ .

Ideas: e-mail this link to the managers of your local health food store
Contact your WholeFoods regional and national directors. You can find that information at http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/company/pressroom_contact.html
Obviously if you know any herbalists, chiropractors, NDs, etc pass it on.
My husband and I want to make up a flier and/or poster promoting him to the natural health industry

Thanks -hopefully this helps get the word out!

Ava
07-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Cool, it looks good :)

lucius
07-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Very nice and welcome!

carla8478
07-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Natalie thanks so much for brining this up. I am a naturopathic practitioner myself. And I've got to say I have a distaste for most MD's, but not Dr. Paul. I whole heartedly support him. I can tell by his principles that he is a great doctor who listens to his patients and he probably gave mom a lot of control over her birthing experience. He is way okay in my book.

And ironically I didn't even think of marketing to the health food stores around here. I will now.

Thanks again,
Carla

torchbearer
07-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Natalie thanks so much for brining this up. I am a naturopathic practitioner myself. And I've got to say I have a distaste for most MD's, but not Dr. Paul. I whole heartedly support him. I can tell by his principles that he is a great doctor who listens to his patients and he probably gave mom a lot of control over her birthing experience. He is way okay in my book.

And ironically I didn't even think of marketing to the health food stores around here. I will now.

Thanks again,
Carla

Great idea! health food and organic food places would be ripe for Ron Paul's message.