PDA

View Full Version : Carry a Sign?

RedStripe
05-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Was trying to think of a cool way of advertising Ron Paul...

Why not just stand on a street corner with a hand-made (but nicely made) sign that says something like "Ron Paul for President"

mdh
05-19-2007, 07:53 PM
I have a great plan once I reach critical mass of local folks/folks willing to come to the Morgantown, WV area. I don't want to publicize too much yet, but I've put a lot of feelers out in a lot of places to find people. Please contact me if something in this region interests you!!

littlemisssunshine
05-20-2007, 04:21 PM
hello, i know in response to your post, my friends and i would definately be interested if you plan to convene(a large amount of people).....

also we are new yorkers....and if you have any idea where we can do something like this but not just in WV but maybe like new york, we would definately support you as well

*stay strong

romelll
05-21-2007, 10:09 AM
If you live in NYC, if you can show up to Fox and Friends morning show with a t-shirt or banner. Might be free advertising..

mdh
05-21-2007, 10:11 AM
I sent you a private message, littlemisssunshine but yeah, if anyone else is interested in coordinating a large event to occur in other areas where you would take the lead in getting folks together in your region, please please please private message or email me! I'm looking to specifically target this autumn, so there's plenty of time to gather steam and get people together, organize, get permits if necesary, etc.

CAKochenash
05-21-2007, 11:03 AM
okay, not to bring 911 truth into this, (even though we all know it was an inside job) but, that movement currently hold activist event every 11th day of every month. We have seen some really good results from it. Anyone care to stand behind something like that? Also, I wish everyone would take a look at http://www.freewayblogger.com Thanks.

CAKochenash
05-21-2007, 11:04 AM
If you live in NYC, if you can show up to Fox and Friends morning show with a t-shirt or banner. Might be free advertising..

Awesome Idea...we can totally do this...

stalcottsmith
05-21-2007, 11:42 AM
In my town, real estate agents and other service professionals sometimes "wrap" their cars in signage that is somehow digitally painted on. I think it would be great to do a Ron Paul car wrap. It would be best done (and cheaper) on a smaller car. (Small Goverment, less is more.) No other candidate will have that!

I will look into expenses. Design is key. If one person does it, perhaps the design can be shared with others to keep costs down.

Would anyone consider doing this?

mdh
05-21-2007, 11:56 AM
We do not all believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Only a very small minority of the people here believe that to be the case. Please ensure that when you make broad statements such as this, you are very clear that you are only speaking for yourself. Thank you.