PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up fellow patriots

dude58677
12-17-2007, 07:42 PM
We had an ACTUAL Boston Tea Party. It wasn't because we were honoring the colonists speaking out to the British(we were just inspired). Instead it was aimed at the MSM and the United States government. They know we are at war and they know we see us as their enemy. So when we raised 6 million, it was a "in your face" to both the media and the US government and they know that which is why they are not reporting on us. If they did it would be considered conceding defeat. What you don't want to do in a war is give the enemy satisfaction. This is what they are trying to do.

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 07:44 PM
I agree. There has to be some logical action to counter our media censorship.....

I can't figure out what it is yet though.:mad:

Highstreet
12-17-2007, 07:45 PM
We had an ACTUAL Boston Tea Party. It wasn't because we were honoring the colonists speaking out to the British(we were just inspired). Instead it was aimed at the MSM and the United States government. They know we are at war and they know we see them as their enemy. So when we raised 6 million, it was a "in your face" to both the media and the US government and they know that which is why they are not reporting on us. If they did it would be considered conceding defeat. What you don't want to do in a war is give the enemy satisfaction. This is what they are trying to do.

Now lets redouble our efforts on the Ground this week.

Ron Paul Reveres.....Operation Front Door......get out the vote!!!

dude58677
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
Now lets redouble our efforts on the Ground this week.

Ron Paul Reveres.....Operation Front Door......get out the vote!!!

:)

ronpaulfollower999
12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
I have seen no mention of the 2nd Boston Tea Party on the news.

This is really making me mad.

dude58677
12-17-2007, 08:09 PM
I have seen no mention of the 2nd Boston Tea Party on the news.

This is really making me mad.

That is why we have to go door to door. Become delegates.

westmich4paul
12-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Dear fellow Patriots , did we all forget this was the start of the second r3volution as well? Did they have it easy during the start of the first? Now tis time to go door to door and exclaim the establisjment is coming, the establishment is coming!