PDA

View Full Version : Why this week could be a make/break for the campaign?

Prez4TheNet
12-17-2007, 07:35 PM
How far we have come since 6 months ago? Our popularity is steadily on the rise, we've reached our second turning point and the press is starting to give us some SERIOUS press time... not a few minute mentions here and there but full hours. Ron Paul is going to be scrutinized like he hasn't before. His views on the UN, states rights etc are going to be presented to mainstream media, and forgive me, but I am not too optimistic.

We already saw a preview of it today on the radio interview when Ron Paul was confronted with his support from white supremacists.... what can single handedly kill Ron Paul's campaign is if he is questioned on his views of segregation. I know where Ron Paul stands on this issue and let me tell you, America is not going to buy into it. Couple that with the news letter fiasco. I know its been debunked but still people are going to draw conclusions.

I think he will do ok on Glenn Beck but Tim Russert may eat into him.

I think we need to start preparing for a contigency plan because it may also kill his grassroots...

QuadForce
12-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Have some faith.. Dr. Paul has stood his ground in congress for 20 years, I think he knows what he's doing.

noztnac
12-17-2007, 07:54 PM
How far we have come since 6 months ago? Our popularity is steadily on the rise, we've reached our second turning point and the press is starting to give us some SERIOUS press time... not a few minute mentions here and there but full hours. Ron Paul is going to be scrutinized like he hasn't before. His views on the UN, states rights etc are going to be presented to mainstream media, and forgive me, but I am not too optimistic.

We already saw a preview of it today on the radio interview when Ron Paul was confronted with his support from white supremacists.... what can single handedly kill Ron Paul's campaign is if he is questioned on his views of segregation. I know where Ron Paul stands on this issue and let me tell you, America is not going to buy into it. Couple that with the news letter fiasco. I know its been debunked but still people are going to draw conclusions.

I think he will do ok on Glenn Beck but Tim Russert may eat into him.

I think we need to start preparing for a contigency plan because it may also kill his grassroots...

I have no idea what you are talking about. I agree with Ron Paul on all of those issues. Do you have something specific in mind? I can easily back up all of his positions in a way that most Americans can easily agree with.