PDA

View Full Version : Infect Truth Campaign

john_anderson_ii
12-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Are you guys familiar with the "infect truth" anti-tobacco campaign? Of course you are! This campaign has pretty much decimated big tobacco's "we didn't know" defense.

How do we go about bringing a campaign like that against the MSM? Unlike tobacco, the MSM peddles trust, so all we need to do is shake that trust to ruin their product. However, I think it will be more difficult to do, imagine how far "infect truth" would have gone if the tobacco companies owned the T.V. networks?

I'm not sure if doing this would be a good idea, a bad idea, or a waste of resources, but I'm trying to find out. Marketers and promoter type guys, what kind of scale would it take to bring an awareness campaign to the level 'infect truth' has?

Can anyone think of other groups that would support us in a cause like this? Any group that has reason to want to out the MSM and their corrupt ways?

For those that don't know, the 'infect truth' campaign basically gathered a lot of evidence that shows the tobacco companies did in fact know that cigarettes caused cancer, and they aired it. Now big tobacco won't even try to say, "we didn't know", because everyone just laughs at them like, "you must be joking right".

We want to do basically the same, only out the MSM for their spin, untruthful reporting, etc. Only we need to prove, beyond any reasonable doubt in a reasonable person's mind, that the networks did this purposefully, and with full knowledge that they are duping people.

Any thoughts?

john_anderson_ii
12-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Bump:

No thoughts on this?