PDA

View Full Version : Article: Ron Paul: The bionic candidate

angrydragon
12-17-2007, 07:23 PM
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_mary_mac_071217_ron_paul_3a_the_bionic.htm

In my opinion this is the way it should be where those who lead us are decided from the bottom up and not the top down. I believe that is exactly what our framers had in mind and would loathe our current political system which is a system they fled in the first place. As our framers have been turning in their graves these past seven years, I do believe they are now smiling. Maybe through the spirits of Ron Paul supporters we are truly hearing the first words of our United States Constitution which reads as follows: “We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

Mark37snj
12-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Who the hell are the FRAMERS? If she is referring to the FOUNDERS she should turn in her college degree and high school diploma. Jeeeesh!!!!!!! :mad:

Sematary
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
Who the hell are the FRAMERS? If she is referring to the FOUNDERS she should turn in her college degree and high school diploma. Jeeeesh!!!!!!! :mad:

They were, and are, referred to as "the framers" of the consitution.