PDA

View Full Version : The AMERO....New American Currency On CNBC

FSUSeminolesR#1
07-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Its in the works folks. Watch them discuss it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

Coming to you soon. Might still be a good time to buy some gold shares.

PatriotOne
07-06-2007, 02:36 PM
And the NWO ants go marching on, horaah, hoorah, and the conspiracy peeps keep getting called nuts, horahah, horaah, ......................

Amero is to America, Canada, Mexico as the Euro is to the Europeon Union. One step closer to the North American Union. Nice how they are gathering the countries into managable chunks for the eventual One World Government eh?

lucius
07-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Its in the works folks. Watch them discuss it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

Coming to you soon. Might still be a good time to buy some gold shares.

That is a good clip of the Amero. I have read in the CFR literature for the need to ‘harmonize’ the Canadian Dollar, US Dollar, and Mexican Peso. What will a harmonized Amero IRA look like?

Broadlighter
07-06-2007, 02:43 PM
One way to counteract that is to circulate scrip in individual counties. This is getting out of hand.

wizardwatson
07-06-2007, 02:59 PM
There is a way to destroy there attempts to control the money supply. I'm currently working on software based on Chris Cook's Open Capital concept, and Ryan Fugger's Ripple Payment System. Asset-backed decentralized digital currency. Check out the google group 'rippleusers' and read some of my posts if you'd like to learn more.

wizardwatson
07-06-2007, 03:00 PM
One way to counteract that is to circulate scrip in individual counties. This is getting out of hand.

There are people in the software community working on this very issue. Ryan's system could even integrate with the Liberty Dollar.

These neo-cons will lose the money game, there is no way to control the money digitally. The programmers and nerds control the net too much (kind of in the Fight Club sense). In order to maintain the control they will have to come out in the open with their tyranny China style. Either way they lose.

SeekLiberty
07-06-2007, 03:03 PM
No way. Our leaders in Government wouldn't launch a new intra-country currency without WE THE PEOPLE's permission! That would be unConstitutional! :eek:

Besides, that would be a conspiracy! And conspiracies, as we all know, NEVER happen. Only the "nuts" believe there are conspiracies! :rolleyes:

That guy on the video is a conspiracy nut! ;)

I'm a Patriot and I proudly wave my flag for our current government leaders! Don't you talk dare bad about them! That's heresy! It's also unpatriotic! You should support them even if they are wrong! :rolleyes:

- SL

ARealConservative
07-06-2007, 03:10 PM
ok - I'll bite.

How is the Amero any worse then the current dollar?

Keep in mind the dollar is a fed reserve currency.

JBKing
07-06-2007, 03:20 PM
why not the earthro, gold.

beermotor
07-06-2007, 03:46 PM
That is a good clip of the Amero. I have read in the CFR literature for the need to ‘harmonize’ the Canadian Dollar, US Dollar, and Mexican Peso. What will a harmonized Amero IRA look like?

One word: CRAPPY.

billv
07-06-2007, 04:35 PM
ok - I'll bite.

Well, first off, the groups that set monetary policy in Mexico, Canada, and the US would all have to be in agreement on monetary policy issues, I would think. This means a loss of sovereignty.

SeekLiberty
07-06-2007, 04:49 PM
ok - I'll bite.

Uhhh.... That it wouldn't be Constitutional ALSO? Whew, that was a tough one. ;)

- SL

ARealConservative
07-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Well, first off, the groups that set monetary policy in Mexico, Canada, and the US would all have to be in agreement on monetary policy issues, I would think. This means a loss of sovereignty.

I'm not following you. The Fed is already a private company. You have absolutely no sovereignty over the value of your holdings. That is why we hate the fed.

It's great if this is what it would take to wake more Americas up, but I'm not seeing how this is worse then what we already have. Meet the new boss - Same as the old boss. IMO

The only reason this is under consideration is our money handlers fear the EU money handlers and want to ensure their currency remains the global reserve currency. I seriously doubt the FED is removing themselves from the EMERO.

WannaBfree
07-06-2007, 05:32 PM
ok - I'll bite.

To me it symbolizes the progress of the North American Union plan and the loss of our sovereignty. It's all gets pretty disturbing after one has looked a bit deeper into the subject of the NAU.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Just emailed that to a guy who thought I was a conspiracy nut on the NAU. Thanks.

Roxi
07-06-2007, 06:09 PM
ok - I'll bite.

the amero is just one closer step to a north american union, and that is just one step closer to tyranny

im starting to get really scared for the future of my grandkids

jjschless
07-06-2007, 06:58 PM
ok - I'll bite.

Along with the flag a nations currency is both a symbolic and physical reminder of our sovereignty and independence.

While the Fed has it's mitts on the Dollar, or federal reserve note, it is still the currency of the United States of America.

We cannot allow this to take place. This piece meal coup d'etat is unacceptable and must be resisted, indeed stopped.

Otherwise it will look like this.....

whats the big deal of a special trade agreement with our neighbors?
Ignorance and indifference ensue

-NAFTA SPP take hold

Whats the deal with a fast means of travel between the USA Mexico and Canada?

-NAFTA Superhighway is built trampling 100s or 1000s of individuals property rights

Whats the big deal with a new fiat currency?

-The Amero is born

Whats the big deal with open boarders?

-The North American Union is born

Whats the big deal with a centralized government for the NAU?

-The NAU Council? is formed

Whats the big deal with changing our flag to represent our new nation the NAU?

-A new flag is adopted and the stars and stripes is cast down

Whats the big deal with paying taxes to the NAU instead of the USA?

-your tax payments now fund further consolidation

Whats the big deal with uniting the European Union and the Asian Union?

-One world government is established

see where this is going.

When you travel down a path you look at the ground to take care not to trip but do not forget to look ahead and see where the path leads. For the path may lead you somewhere you do not want to go.

SeanEdwards
07-06-2007, 07:53 PM
What if the amero was currency based on the sound money principles that Ron Paul supports, and was introduced in parallel with existing national currencies to allow for a free market between the fiat national currencies and the amero? Might not be a terrible thing to slowly move all of North America towards a unified currency based on the sound monetary policy that Paul endorses.

It used to be that solid commodity backed money, such as Spanish coinage, was universally accepted because it represented real wealth. Couldn't this mythical amero dollar become something similar?

I'm not endorsing anything here, just talkin. I don't know anything about the details of the amero proposal, but I suspect the plan is just a grander fiat system with even more central planning over a larger economic block. I'm just thinking that a new continental currency policy might not be so terrible if Ron Paul was leading its development.

Wyurm
07-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Ok, Ron Paul has co-sponsored a House Resolution HCR40 to declare opposition to the NAU and the NAFTA superhighway. Though the current president doesnt seem to really listen to congress, it is still a good thing.

GovTrack.us. H. Con. Res. 40--110th Congress (2007): Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the..., GovTrack.us (database of federal legislation) http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=hc110-40 (accessed Jul 6, 2007)

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Do you want to know why America is where it is today, why our Constitution stands in tatters and we have an elected dictator? Here's the response from my friend:

Look, just because "some people" are talking about something, doesn't make it A) reality or B) likely reality. I don't particularly care that "some people" may be the leaders of the three countries either.

Such a far reaching change simply would not be accepted by the American people, and I think we can take great solace in the recent demise of the amnesty bill and the method by which it lost.

The loss of habeas corpus would never be accepted by the American people, gun control laws would never be accepted by the American people, mandated vaccinations would never be accepted by the American people, going to war under the United Nations would never be accepted by the American people, a tax on over a third of the fruits of one's labor aka slavery would never be accepted by the American people . . . ad infinitem, so the American people certainly wouldn't accept an Amero currency to replace paper fiat money.

Heads in the sand doesn't come close to describing the American people. Were I not one, I would say they deserve the chains they have laughingly allowed to be placed on them.

Wyurm
07-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Do you want to know why America is where it is today, why our Constitution stands in tatters and we have an elected dictator? Here's the response from my friend:

The loss of habeas corpus would never be accepted by the American people, gun control laws would never be accepted by the American people, mandated vaccinations would never be accepted by the American people, going to war under the United Nations would never be accepted by the American people, a tax on over a third of the fruits of one's labor aka slavery would never be accepted by the American people . . . ad infinitem, so the American people certainly wouldn't accept an Amero currency to replace paper fiat money.

Heads in the sand doesn't come close to describing the American people. Were I not one, I would say they deserve the chains they have laughingly allowed to be placed on them.

Actually be best argument for this would be the resolution I posted just above your post. If you look at that resolution on Govtrack, you can see that it was presented once before with only 6 cosponsors during the 109th congress. This time it has 25 cosponsors but will still die if we dont get behind it just like we did with the immagration bill.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Actually be best argument for this would be the resolution I posted just above your post. If you look at that resolution on Govtrack, you can see that it was presented once before with only 6 cosponsors during the 109th congress. This time it has 25 cosponsors but will still die if we dont get behind it just like we did with the immagration bill.

410 Congressmen are saying, "That's silly. There's no such thing as the NAU or NAFTA Superhighway, erego, no reason to support this bill."

Hamburglar
07-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Did you hear Paris Hilton got out of jail..?