PDA

View Full Version : No sign of Ron Paul's FreedomFest speech on C-SPAN's schedule

LastoftheMohicans
07-06-2007, 02:02 PM
I have perusing C-SPAN's schedule for the weekend. No sign of them carrying RP's Freedomfest speech. Didn't someone in another thread mention that C-SPAN promises to cover the Las Vegas event?

MsDoodahs
07-06-2007, 02:07 PM
CSpan is NO DIFFERENT than the rest of what we call Main Stream Media.

They are controlled, they are mouthpieces for the state.

kylejack
07-06-2007, 02:09 PM
CSpan is NO DIFFERENT than the rest of what we call Main Stream Media.

They are controlled, they are mouthpieces for the state.

Sure they are. They've provided all sorts of balanced coverage of different events. They covered Ron Paul's press conference and numerous LP events in the 04 season.

nayjevin
07-06-2007, 02:14 PM
my opinion:

truly free media = 100%
PBS = 80%
C-Span = 80%
NPR = 65%
Comedy Central = 65%
HBO = 65%
Showtime = 65%
ABC NBC CBS MSNBC CNN Time Newsweek USA Today Washington Post = 10 - 25%

LibertyEagle
07-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Well, why don't we all e-mail C-Span now and ask them to please cover it.

Ann Kobialka
07-06-2007, 06:58 PM
C-span claimed they did not have a copy of the tape to play, Most likely true. Theree was a group here trying to get a good copy to them. Not everything and every one is against Ron Paul/lighten up /campaign and donate/ its early and there is a lot of work ahead/ quit looking to make enemies we need thier votes to Ann

kylejack
07-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Ann, wrong event. Ron Paul speaks in Vegas tomorrow.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Two events, but neither of them are showing up on CSPAN. What's the word with the Iowa Rally -- did they get the video? Do we need to call again?

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Okay, here's the main CSPAN number: (202) 737-3220

Where's the Iowa Rally and
Is Freedom Fest (and Ron Paul's speech) going to be covered today?

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Check out CSPAN's schedule: http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/schedule.csp

They're carrying a Clinton rally and a Romney rally. Where's Ron Paul???

damijin
07-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Wow, you're real up in arms over this. They said on Washington Journal on Thursday that they'd be covering his stuff in Vegas this weekend, they didn't say they were going to do it live. They very rarely cover live campaign events, but rather film them and play them during different time slots.

Chill out, let them figure out when they're going to air it. We're on ABC tomorrow, c-span rally coverage is small potatoes to be getting riled up over.

austin356
07-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Wow, you're real up in arms over this. They said on Washington Journal on Thursday that they'd be covering his stuff in Vegas this weekend, they didn't say they were going to do it live. They very rarely cover live campaign events, but rather film them and play them during different time slots.

Chill out, let them figure out when they're going to air it. We're on ABC tomorrow, c-span rally coverage is small potatoes to be getting riled up over.

Your right......... If I were to get upset about this, I think it would be for personal reasons. I would be upset I could not see RP, not that they were screwing him over.