PDA

View Full Version : I've Got It! A way tp beat the media maybe!!

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Ok I know a lot of people are psyched up after this moneybomb and already want to talk about the next one.

Well since this one has had such little media impact, and the official campaign has so much money for the moment, some people like me feel another moneybomb would not have much significant impact to help, and that grassroots projects like the blimp need to be focused on along with our own individual efforts.

WELL.....

I say we have an anti-media themed moneybomb, much like we did Rudy's Reading List!

The media probably won't give us like any coverage of the next moneybomb, so why not make it an anti-media theme directly addressing their obvious bias in the political process?

We have been talking about how to counter the media and reach people, well our moneybombs generate news and attention, so why not use that attention to let people know what is going on with the media?

JoeySweets
12-17-2007, 05:38 PM
sorry didn't read the whole idea..

LibertyForAll
12-17-2007, 05:45 PM
I think we should find someone of national recognition to hold a press conference, not announce beforehand what the press conference is about, and at the press conference reveal the obvious bias in media coverage, detailed with facts..(there's plenty) and spotlight the people that own the media and how they are trying to influence the American public when it comes to the Presidential election. It has to be someone of recognition in order for it to have an impact.

Oliver
12-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Why not just raising money for the grassroots own adverts for Ron Paul? At least this way we find a way INTO the Media.

Whining doesn't help - and nor does it change anything besides Ron getting even less airtime, or even worse: more attacks on him.

So the wise thing would be to advertise and make both sides happy - and actually gain new supporters and potential voters.

Amen.