PDA

View Full Version : Don't let the Media Blackout/ignorance discourage you guys...

burningfur
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM
From what I've seen today the news coverage has been pretty horrible.

*pledges*

*5.2 million*

*longshot*

etc, etc. (I don't even need to go on)

This is the important part.

We raised over 6 million dollars for Ron Paul in one day.

We broke all known records.

25,000 new donors.

This money will be incredibly important to the early states.

So don't let ignorant/misinformed "news" people anger you, if they do anger you...

Write a letter.
Donate more in their honor.
Pass out Slimjims.
Campaign in general.

(BTW: Meet the Press is gonna be awesome.)

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-17-2007, 05:40 PM
For every story or every minute we should be getting in the MSM we should be commiting to getting out and doing our own coverage. They can't stop grassroots with signs, they can't stop us in the real world.

The coverage, when it actually shows up, is quite poor though I agree.

sluggo
12-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Bump!

Well said, and I agree 100%

TheWhiteRider
12-17-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm still pretty disappointed. This was our last hope before the primary to get Paul some attention but the media still treats us like shit. If we haven't gotten to a respectable level in the media by now, I doubt we are going to, which means the revolution will have to be entirely underground. Thats going to be a lot more difficult, even with the ron paul ads that he'll buy with the money, without media coverage, we don't have much of a chance.

constitutional
12-17-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm still pretty disappointed. This was our last hope before the primary to get Paul some attention but the media still treats us like shit. If we haven't gotten to a respectable level in the media by now, I doubt we are going to, which means the revolution will have to be entirely underground. Thats going to be a lot more difficult, even with the ron paul ads that he'll buy with the money, without media coverage, we don't have much of a chance.

The revolution won't be televised. WE MUST FIGHT! WE MUST FIGHT! Hell, they ignored Ron Paul today but do YOU want another honest candidate in future with integrity to go through what Ron Paul (being treated by media) is going through? Someone has to take a stand... now or in future...

THE TIME IS NOW!!

AAjax
12-17-2007, 07:06 PM
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated."
--Thomas Paine, “The Crisis”, December 23rd, 1776

jake
12-17-2007, 07:11 PM
get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.

integrity
12-17-2007, 07:15 PM
we need to plan a huge gathering for next spring. It could be like a woodstock except we could fence it off and call FEMA to manage it....

i2ambler
12-17-2007, 07:16 PM
From what I've seen today the news coverage has been pretty horrible.

*pledges*

*5.2 million*

*longshot*

etc, etc. (I don't even need to go on)

This is the important part.

We raised over 6 million dollars for Ron Paul in one day.

We broke all known records.

25,000 new donors.

This money will be incredibly important to the early states.

So don't let ignorant/misinformed "news" people anger you, if they do anger you...

Write a letter.
Donate more in their honor.
Pass out Slimjims.
Campaign in general.

(BTW: Meet the Press is gonna be awesome.)

My sentiments exactly..

Ruby Justice
12-17-2007, 07:24 PM
[B]It's time for the mass cable cancellation day project. unplug your cable, and send your money to internet news oulets-- like Lewrockwell, Whatreallyhappened, and others that write truth to Ron Paul.

Dump them in the sea![ Who needs them? There's youtube. /B]