PDA

View Full Version : Lets Sell Trevor...

xerxesdarius
12-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I was just brainstorming on how we can use the media's and other campaign's ignorance of what this revolution is all about, and I came up with this:

Let's sell Trevor Lyman. Think about this for one minute.. We all know that Trevor is a cool guy, good at web design and humble to boot (very classy). Our opponents just might believe that he is a fundraising guru without compare. Judging by the current press, he is a wunderkind, raising millions and making blimps fly.

Rather than frustrating ourselves trying to convey the real truth (that it is the message), why don't we have some naughty fun? Here is what we do:

1. Approach the most influential political headhunting firm around, say that Trevor is looking to jump ship and wants representation;
2. Coach Trevor to say things like "These successes are all about my deep political insight" and "Do you want to win badly enough to pay me a mint?".
3. Convince Trevor to bite his tongue long enough to cash a huge check...and possibly plant a few campaigning gems like "Gas for the Huckabus".

C'mon guys, you KNOW this will work. They are aching to believe that Ron Paul is busting out not because of his record or integrity but because of some marketing magic. They want to believe that if they get the secret recipe that they will have the same success.

I'm only half joking.

Cleaner44
12-17-2007, 05:25 PM
I am so on board!
LOL

cero
12-17-2007, 05:25 PM
LMAO PIMPING TREVOR

that could work

BeFranklin
12-17-2007, 05:33 PM
This would work. Go for it.

TheNewYorker
12-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Let's have Trevor be a mole for us. Have other campaigns hire him for fundraisers, but have Trevor deliberately screw them up.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Because you posted this thread on a public forum, the idea will never work. :D

Spike Kojima
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/magical+trevor+2/

rollingpig
LOL, to bunny ranch?

TechnoGuyRob
12-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Bump. :D

hard@work
12-17-2007, 05:39 PM
What about a lease or rental?

Dave Pedersen
12-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Just eBay him to the highest bidder.

Then when they have spent all their funds according to Trevor's intentionally unwise advice he comes out and says

"Those who think America can be bought deserve to go broke and lose in disgrace. I regret I have only one chance to fleece the corrupt politicians for my country."

jenninlouisiana
12-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Is trevor single? We could auction off a date with him. lol. Could probably raise a couple of thousand... he's cute. :)

hellah10
12-17-2007, 05:44 PM
we love you trevor <3 :)

BlueGecko
12-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Just eBay him to the highest bidder.

Then when they have spent all their funds according to Trevor's intentionally unwise advice he comes out and says

"Those who think America can be bought deserve to go broke and lose in disgrace. I regret I have only one chance to fleece the corrupt politicians for my country."

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!

UtahApocalypse
12-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Can we just get rid of him??

HE IS NOT THE BE ALL END ALL OF THE GRASSROOTS!!!

Sick of him getting credit, and now PAID for all the hard work thousands have done. Its pure shit.

cero
12-17-2007, 05:50 PM

Sick of him getting credit, and now PAID for all the hard work thousands have done. Its pure shit.

god damn man you had to kill it
we are all joking. TREVOR has done an incredible job

Cleaner44
12-17-2007, 05:52 PM

Dude, you either need to stop drink or start, I'm, not sure which. Of course Trevor is not the end all be all, but he is important just like you. Stay positive my friend. Yesterday we had over 58,000 donate, we all get the credit. If the media wants to talk to Trevor, good because that helps us. If you want media attention then just ask. Go tell the next reporter that you see all about how you are helping restore our Republic.

ClayTrainor
12-17-2007, 05:52 PM

shhhhhhhh you're killing the mood of this fun thread.

szczebrzeszyn
12-17-2007, 05:53 PM
god damn man you had to kill it
we are all joking. TREVOR has done an incredible job
You mean the website?

JoshLowry
12-17-2007, 05:54 PM

Trevor is not a punching bag. He has successfully filled an important role in this campaign.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-17-2007, 05:56 PM
He could suggest a Campaign Submarine for Hillary. It is shaped like a blimp and mobile. They could do GPS, the webcam would be of fish.....

But the visibility to actual people would not be so great. Maybe Ghooliani needs more of this.

DirtMcGirt
12-17-2007, 05:58 PM
rent him out for 750k a day to any democrat that wants him... lol

BeFranklin
12-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Maybe joking, but I'm serious, we could sell off Trevor right now, he could get a fat paycheck, and it wouldn't work. Everyone wins.