PDA

View Full Version : Bad media coverage really bad? (question)

andy mcdee
12-17-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi first post so i hope i don't piss anyone off since you guys really are smörgåsbord of political opinions. I've been sitting on the sidelines here in Sweden and followed RP for quite some time. The first time I saw him was on the colbert report and the dailyshow. completely missed the nov 5th bomb but i was amazed at the coverage he got after that. this recent bomb was even better but but the meadia seems to say : "duh?? he did that a month ago, why doesn't he get any endorsements from key democrats (lieberman) and support from any liberal newspapers (?huckabee?)?"

what I'm really curious about is whether you guys would have done as much (Read: gone bezerk) if RP would have had more air time? I mean the more they ignore the more hardcore you guys seem to get.

hope i got this first post right, think i'll go and check what other fun/crazy stuff you guys have got going

GO RP

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Yeah thats true, the media censorship is making this movement's moving much faster and harder lol.

But if the media was not censoring Paul he would have a much, MUCH bigger movement behind him as far as numbers because everyone would know what he was saying and understand it.

So yes, it is as bad as it seems.

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-17-2007, 05:22 PM
I think the worst thing they can do right now is just ignore and not mention Ron Paul. I think any coverage generates more supporters.

That appears to be what they are doing.

Kingfisher
12-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Velcome Svede

andy mcdee
12-17-2007, 05:47 PM
thanks, we actually have a meetup group here in Sweden, 12 duds ranging from anarchists to free market liberals. seem like the message leads to the same blend all around the world. But of course the Swedish media is all like "OHH hilary!!! YAY a woman president, no more wars, she will solve all the worlds problems...". One Swedish newspaper report about the moneybomb from November... on dec 13th!!! just done with my exams so I'm gonna call that so called journalist tomorrow. Maybe I'll post it under the bad media section, does anyone have any other statistics of hillary (amount of cash per day, number of doners, total raised in 3rd/4th quarter)? just wanna slam him with some comparable facts.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-17-2007, 06:05 PM
I probably would not be involved nearly as much if he was be treated fairly.

BatManFire
12-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Ron Paul is going to have a real hard fight to become President because of the changes he says he'll make. The left and right don't want anything to do with changing the status quo. Ron needs more people, people that will vote for him. He really needs to get going with adds so that people get his message and understand if major changes aren't made SOON we are in really deep DooDoo in this country. That is the only way to get people to vote for him.