PDA

View Full Version : I think the MSM is tired of being played...

adwads
12-17-2007, 04:51 PM
They covered the first moneybomb because they thought it was a quirky novelty...now they know that we are doing them partly to gain MSM attention, and they don't feel like giving it to us. The MSM can't make the transition from seeing RP as a "quirky novelty" to seeing him as a "legitmate frontrunner" so they have no choice but to marganizle the amazing, historic tea party.

I mean, its nuts--we break ALL TIME fundraising records, WITHOUT CENTRAL CAMPAIGN COORDINATION, and we just get a few mentions here and there. F*ckin tools.

Sandra
12-17-2007, 05:07 PM
The MSM only makes money when played. That would be like banks tired of making money.

adwads
12-17-2007, 05:07 PM
What I'm trying to say is that THEY think that we are only doing this to get coverage. So they don't feel like giving it to us.

ronpaulfollower999
12-17-2007, 05:08 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QmIHlomF7hs

MSM-"A thousand mainstream media outlets descend upon you! Our lies will blot out your campaign!"
Ron Paul-"...then we will raise more money."

Drknows
We need to change course. Fund raising is good but we need something new.

aspiringconstitutionalist
They are no longer the Mainstream Media. They are totally out of the main stream of current events and American politics. They are the Old Media.

rg123
12-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Its all propaganda they will never support Ron heck the MSNBC ticker says he only raidsed 5.2 million all day

XelR8r
12-17-2007, 05:21 PM
We need to buy our own TV station...LNN (Liberty News Network) :)

Joe3113
12-17-2007, 05:26 PM
They covered the first moneybomb because they thought it was a quirky novelty...now they know that we are doing them partly to gain MSM attention, and they don't feel like giving it to us. The MSM can't make the transition from seeing RP as a "quirky novelty" to seeing him as a "legitmate frontrunner" so they have no choice but to marganizle the amazing, historic tea party.

I mean, its nuts--we break ALL TIME fundraising records, WITHOUT CENTRAL CAMPAIGN COORDINATION, and we just get a few mentions here and there. F*ckin tools.

The MSM knows he is a danger. That is why they don't report. It's not that they can't come to terms with it or some crap like that.

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 05:30 PM
At least they only have another 10 years or so of serious power left, thats what I have kept thinking all day to keep myself sane lol..... the old media is about to fall to the new media.

pacelli
12-17-2007, 05:31 PM
We need to change course. Fund raising is good but we need something new.

I think fund raising is important, and, I think the change of course is translating the moneybombs to votebombs. We need to ensure that we win the first round of primaries, period.

NewEnd
12-17-2007, 05:34 PM
I think we should wait until the evening news.

traitorist
12-17-2007, 05:36 PM
they are not mainstream media. they are state-run propaganda machines.

Richandler
12-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Though we will get some media coverage tomorrow, I told you guys that they wouldn't care. This is particularly why I don't watch.

rezster
12-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Here is a summary of the Tea Party coverage in the MSM...

"And now from the wild and wacky side of politics, Ron Paul had a Tea Party fund raising event and broke his own record. Unfortunately, these fund raisers are not translating into support for his campaign. Now moving onto other news..."

More than a few poster are insisting that this story only needs a day or two and will become a major story on the news outlets. I think they are deluding themselves.

Cleaner44
12-17-2007, 05:41 PM
They are no longer the Mainstream Media. They are totally out of the main stream of current events and American politics. They are the Old Media.

I must agree, America is no longer dependent upon the paper and the evening news.

justinc.1089
12-17-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm highly doubtful we will get more media coverage tomorrow.