PDA

View Full Version : Check Out All The New Interviews!!

Rintrah54
12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Check out all the new interviews on RonPaul2008 events!!!!!

WE DID THIS!!!

donttreadonme
12-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Dec 18
1. Ron Paul on Fox & Friends
Fox News Channel
7:15 AM ET

2. Ron Paul on CNN American Morning
CNN
8:15 AM ET

3. Ron Paul on Morning Joe
MSNBC
8:30 AM ET

4. Jan Mickelson interviews Ron Paul
WHO Radio
9:00 AM CT

5. Glenn Beck interviews Ron Paul
CNN Headline News
Check local listings (7 or 9PM)

Great Job!

WilliamC
12-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Finally, some payoff we can see!

john_anderson_ii
12-17-2007, 04:53 PM
I hope Ron uses $4.95 or so to buy a box of Wheaties. It's going to be a long day.

1913_to_2008
12-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Wow, Hopefully Mitt doesn't stub his toe. The media would poo pooh Ron Paul and go interview Mitt.

cjhowe
Meet the Press (NBC)
12-23

GJ-CO4RonPaul
Hopefully he takes naps to be in tip top shape for Glenn Beck. ;)

Arek
Looks like Ron will be busy tomorrow. Finally the coverage he deserves. I also know Ron will probably have separate responses on each channel unlike Hillary who used the same response on MSNBC, CNN, and finally Fox News. She did have a longer interview on Fox but said the same exact thing almost word for word.

PatriotOne
12-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Cool. Who's up for a drinking game? Everytime they mention 3rd party we drink! Everytime they mention dark horse we drink! Everytime they mention low in the polls we drink! Everytime they mention fringe we drink!

Everyone better have there wills in order though because I suspect we will all be dead from alcohol poisoning by the end of the day. ;)

donttreadonme
12-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Glenn is a hypocrite for not supporting Paul. I guess Glenn's all talk when it comes to being a libertarian.

Visual
12-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Cool. Who's up for a drinking game? Everytime they mention 3rd party we drink! Everytime they mention dark horse we drink! Everytime they mention low in the polls we drink! Everytime they mention fringe we drink!

Everyone better have there wills in order though because I suspect we will all be dead from alcohol poisoning by the end of the day. ;)

I would but I don't wanna die...

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM

While I like you idea and laughed when I read it we need all supporters out there to vote!!! We can't risk even one! :D

fgd
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM
FINALLY we get some media attention. Bringit!

tomcat
12-17-2007, 05:03 PM
yayayay:mad::cool::eek::D:(:confused:;):p:rolleyes ::)

QuesoPantera
12-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Glenn is a hypocrite for not supporting Paul. I guess Glenn's all talk when it comes to being a libertarian.

Whoa, there... don't be too hasty. I have a feeling Glenn is going to be all buddy buddy with Paul until they get into the war fireworks. But he only has so many bumper sticker phrases so I don't think he'll be able to hold back logic for more than 15 minutes.

Glenn has looked flabbergasted lately when trying to pick a favorite. Just the other night, after dumping on Huck over the Mormon comment, he says to Wolf "I don't know who the Republican nominee is yet. I haven't met him" [rather assertively]

There's only one guy he hasn't met yet. Uh huh. Him.

LibertyForAll
12-17-2007, 05:23 PM
All those emails we sent pleading for Ron Paul to be included on Meet The Press paid off! Oh and I think the 6MIL had an impact too...:)

donttreadonme
12-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Whoa, there... don't be too hasty. I have a feeling Glenn is going to be all buddy buddy with Paul until they get into the war fireworks. But he only has so many bumper sticker phrases so I don't think he'll be able to hold back logic for more than 15 minutes.

Glenn has looked flabbergasted lately when trying to pick a favorite. Just the other night, after dumping on Huck over the Mormon comment, he says to Wolf "I don't know who the Republican nominee is yet. I haven't met him" [rather assertively]

There's only one guy he hasn't met yet. Uh huh. Him.

Yes I agree, Paul could gain Glenn's support, and what I'm saying is that there is no reason Glenn should not support Paul if he is a true libertarian as he claims to be.

Maybe then I'll have to check out Glenn's book.

We'll just have to see how the interview goes...

Baba Ram Dass
12-17-2007, 06:10 PM

He's a LINO--libertarian in name only.

MS0453
12-17-2007, 06:49 PM
He's a LINO--libertarian in name only.

When or where has beck ever claimed to be a libertarian? I thought he was always a hawk.

rezster
12-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Fantastic News!!!! I admit I was worried about the lack of coverage.

SeanEdwards
12-17-2007, 07:12 PM

I can't drink that much!

:p

markj
12-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Video Debate 1983: The Gold Standard Conference (Ron Paul v. Charles Partee)

Great video! Thanks!

donttreadonme
12-17-2007, 08:53 PM
When or where has beck ever claimed to be a libertarian? I thought he was always a hawk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPKChWbbZY

Glenn says he's pretty libertarian

Gordon
12-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Hallelujah. The begining of a new chaptor.

We've got depth and clarity.

Do not screw it up.

user
12-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Glenn Beck is no libertarian, we should all know that by now. If you support the Iraq war, you are not a libertarian.

0zzy
12-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Glenn is a neolibertarian.

DanK
12-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Glenn is a neolibertarian.

And what exactly is that supposed to be? A pro-war libertarian? Sounds to close to neocon to comfort for me...

ConstitutionGal
12-17-2007, 11:16 PM

I'd take you up on that except I'd probably still be in a coma or something come February 5th and I simply can't risk not being able to get to the polls that day

torchbearer
12-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Do we have someone who will be willing to youtube this for us people who are at work?

SPmachina033
12-17-2007, 11:43 PM

Man looks like I am going to be getting shitfaced then...haha

Jojo
12-17-2007, 11:44 PM
Glenn Beck is no libertarian, we should all know that by now. If you support the Iraq war, you are not a libertarian.

How popular is this Glenn Beck? The guy gives me the creeps. I just do not trust him. I feel that he is trying to draw people in by pretending to like Ron Paul, getting RP supporters and fence sitters to trust his opinion on Ron, and then in the end denouncing him somehow.

Why do people get so exited about Ron going on this show? The guy has called us terrorists.

Hackked
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Exposure is exposure. At this point, i'll take whatever we can get. The news anchors are never going to say anything worth swaying peoples opinion - so Dr. paul has to do it. What ever show he appears on.

Jodi's mom
12-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Looks like Ron will be busy tomorrow. Finally the coverage he deserves. I also know Ron will probably have separate responses on each channel unlike Hillary who used the same response on MSNBC, CNN, and finally Fox News. She did have a longer interview on Fox but said the same exact thing almost word for word.

D'ya ever notice how Hillary begins every sentence with, "Wellllllll, I this and I that," and "my this and my that" and "Welllll, when Bill and I were president, and when I am president, I will see to it that everyone has health care, I've been working forever to make sure that everybody has health care and that no one is left behind!" <puke>

Jodi's mom
12-18-2007, 01:34 AM
All Dr. Paul has to do is be himself and speak candidly. Most of all, he needs to get his message of freedom out so everyone in America has a chance to hear him. Once they've heard him, as Jodi says, "They can't help but LOVE him!!" and she is so right.

If there is anyone who doesn't like Dr. Paul, something is wrong with them!

Jodi's mom
12-18-2007, 01:42 AM
How popular is this Glenn Beck? The guy gives me the creeps. I just do not trust him. I feel that he is trying to draw people in by pretending to like Ron Paul, getting RP supporters and fence sitters to trust his opinion on Ron, and then in the end denouncing him somehow.

Why do people get so exited about Ron going on this show? The guy has called us terrorists.

We get the chance to prove we are not terrorists! Hey! if he told the Huckster "I think I could vote for you!" there is NOTHING Dr. Paul is going to say he won't absolutely love! And if he doesn't admit it, he's the same as admitting he's a fraud and a hypocrit!

Look at it this way. How could anyone not like Dr. Paul's message? If they don't like his message, then it's they who are the terrorists AND the problem.

Dr. Paul's message is one of purity. It's what our founding fathers ordained. What can be wrong with following the Constitution and the rule of law? Isn't that what it's about? When you think about it, this is exactly why our country is in such dire straits. We haven't been following the Constitution and we haven't been enforcing our laws.

HooterandGreenway.com
12-18-2007, 01:58 AM
Do we have someone who will be willing to youtube this for us people who are at work?

Gotta get that DVR or Tivo stuff...

I work an overnight job so I DVR(digital video recorder) everything.

I have directv w/a USB slot on the front of the receiver
I have a Mac G4 powerbook
I have a 2.0 USB stick

If I knew how to use that USB slot on the front of my receiver I would love to YouTube it all for you...

So does anyone know how to do it?

noztnac
12-18-2007, 04:58 AM
D'ya ever notice how Hillary begins every sentence with, "Wellllllll, I this and I that," and "my this and my that" and "Welllll, when Bill and I were president, and when I am president, I will see to it that everyone has health care, I've been working forever to make sure that everybody has health care and that no one is left behind!" <puke>

"Wellllllll, She was your intern Bill and Welllllllll you did leave wet cigars all over the house for Chelsea to slip and fall on. Wellllllll....what do you have to say for yourself Bill????

eloquensanity
12-18-2007, 05:29 AM
All Dr. Paul has to do is be himself and speak candidly. Most of all, he needs to get his message of freedom out so everyone in America has a chance to hear him. Once they've heard him, as Jodi says, "They can't help but LOVE him!!" and she is so right.

If there is anyone who doesn't like Dr. Paul, something is wrong with them!

Exactly.

MRoCkEd
12-18-2007, 05:33 AM
i expect all of these to be on youtube when i get home

chowdy
12-18-2007, 05:54 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to catch these on yt as well :)

microsect
12-18-2007, 05:55 AM
yahoo!!!!

Good Job guys. I can't wait for the glenn beck interview.

homeschooler4ron
12-18-2007, 07:20 AM
will someone post youtubes here. i don't have cable:)