PDA

View Full Version : RAND PAUL worried they will steal VOTES !!Urgent read folks!!

Falseflagop
12-17-2007, 04:41 PM
http://infowars.net/articles/december2007/171207Rand.htm

Hinting imho like I believe they stole those votes in the IOWA straw poll ineffect giving victory away because can you imagine if he had won that poll!! Remember they had diebold problem after the straw poll and before they annouced the results!!

F'in crooks!! This is part of the onion I talk about so PEOPLE stop being naive we must guard agianst this sh-t!

PatriotOne
12-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh crap! Now Rand Paul is working against Ron Paul too. Those damn conspiracy theorists are going to be the death of this movement. We must seperate ourselves from these people immediately. We can not risk associating ourselves with these conspriacy theorists. They are harming the campaign. The media is going to have a field day with this. They will paint us as fringe and say we believe in a Vote fraud conspiracy theory! ALL HANDS ON DECK NOW! We must smear him and call him a conspriacy nut so the media doesn't think we approve of Rand Paul's message.

ATTACK! NOW!

Zydeco
12-17-2007, 04:55 PM
The 2007 Ames Straw Poll was probably rigged, but the 1995 Ames Straw Poll was obviously rigged (the infamous "exact tie").

Proemio
12-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah, it's very serious, but for the moment I will enjoy watching the gatekeepers trying to spin this. "Ron must get rid of Rand, he's hurting the campaign with conspiracy talk like this."

That won't work too well - LOL - attacking the source is likely the best bet...

LibertyForAll
12-17-2007, 04:57 PM
No, that's just a reasonable opinion and a good article, in my opinion....

Proemio
12-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Oh crap! Now Rand Paul is working against Ron Paul too. Those damn conspiracy theorists are going to be the death of this movement. We must seperate ourselves from these people immediately. We can not risk associating ourselves with these conspriacy theorists. They are harming the campaign. The media is going to have a field day with this. They will paint us as fringe and say we believe in a Vote fraud conspiracy theory! ALL HANDS ON DECK NOW! We must smear him and call him a conspriacy nut so the media doesn't think we approve of Rand Paul's message.

ATTACK! NOW!

I give up - yours is much better:D

Mark Rushmore
12-17-2007, 04:59 PM

ATTACK! NOW!

+1

european
12-17-2007, 05:03 PM

ATTACK! NOW!

uhm, here in the netherlands we know that votingmachines can be corrupted... it should be well known in your country aswell. and i do think it is wise for RP supporters to apply to be a poll watcher. i think its very wise even. im gonna start a new thread over it :)

Sandra
PatriotOne, Is this sarcasm?

davidhperry
This article has a very sensational tone. It was probably a passing comment.

MS0453
12-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Since stealing votes is so easy, we should probably just have a steal-off with the other campaigns. We do have the numbers.

Sandra
Screw Diebold! Absentee vote with paper instead.

Wyurm

That should be clear. If its not sarcasm, then PatriotOne has serious anger issues.

Liberty
12-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Founded an eye clinic for those who can't afford it. Sounds like a person with integrity, unlike some of those local republican leaders running the straw polls.

gb13
12-17-2007, 05:23 PM

ATTACK! NOW!

Are you serious!?!? I was in Boston yesterday when Rand spoke. He is not a conspiracy nut, he is a man who is trying to ensure that his father gets a fair shake in this campaign. There is definitely a reason for us to be aware of the possibility for fraud. Rand is right to give it a bump

Stop going off the deep-end, will ya. He didn't say anything overtly inflammatory.

PatriotOne
12-17-2007, 06:14 PM
European, gb13, Sandra,

I wasn't serious! I was just mocking all the Pavlovian dogs on this board who start pissing all over themselves and yell CONSPIRACY THEORY! everytime vote fraud is brought up here.

I figured they wouldn't have the guts to post on this thread seeing how it's Rand and all, so I thought I would do it for them ;).

max
12-17-2007, 06:16 PM
we have Jesse Benton and Jeff Frazee to thank for not fighting this in Iowa Straw poll....as well as all the chicken-men in our grassroots who are so afraid of being labelled "conspiracy theorists"

Because they REFUSED to make it an issue then...we are POWERLESS to stop it in two weeks

Falseflagop
12-17-2007, 06:19 PM
If they argued then they would have been on RECORD for the next time!! No doubt AMES was stolen from us, RP won landslide!

Menthol Patch
12-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Conspiracies are real. Anyone that denies that is delusional.

FreedomLover
12-17-2007, 06:21 PM
If they argued then they would have been on RECORD for the next time!! No doubt AMES was stolen from us, RP won landslide!

No, we didn't.

You people are caricatures. Ask anyone actually from Iowa, or who went to the actual straw poll, and you'll find how wacky you sound right now.

hawkeyenick
12-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Screw Diebold! Absentee vote with paper instead.

Don't be a moron, they will just find a way to disqualify them if you do this

The caucus is an unofficial straw poll, the laws are weak for fighting something like that if it happens

Benaiah
12-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Concerns were raised by Paul supporters over potential security vulnerabilities in Diebold voting machines at Iowa. Since the machines have been de-certified in other states, Paul's campaign had asked for a hand recount of paper ballots cast in the non-binding poll of Republicans. When the state party said it would count the paper ballots only if Paul's campaign covered the $184,000 cost of the count, the campaign withdrew its request.

Are you joking!!!???? We sent the campaign 18 million bucks and they won't spend 184 stinkin grand to make sure that no cheating goes on? ????????????????????

jd603
12-17-2007, 06:26 PM
I agree they should be separated, however the voter fraud in Florida was very real and the Diebold security issues were also very real.

Mountains of evidence support it including court documents and the Diebold voting machines being de-certified in Florida.

Iowa was also one of the highly suspect states that also used Diebold.

Some "conspiracy theories" are completely true. :)

Edit: oh, sarcasm? I don't think it was laid on thick enough.

ATTACK! NOW!

robskicks
12-17-2007, 06:26 PM
yea seems kinda cheap but remember this was a while ago...

jd603
12-17-2007, 06:27 PM
That is the previous Iowa straw poll they are talking about.

Are you joking!!!???? We sent the campaign 18 million bucks and they won't spend 184 stinkin grand to make sure that no cheating goes on? ????????????????????

Cleaner44
12-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Shun him...shun all that that blame America first.

LOL

hawkeyenick
12-17-2007, 06:29 PM
I agree they should be separated, however the voter fraud in Florida was very real and the Diebold security issues were also very real.

Mountains of evidence support it including court documents and the Diebold voting machines being de-certified in Florida.

Iowa was also one of the highly suspect states that also used Diebold.

Some "conspiracy theories" are completely true. :)

Iowa almost never uses electronic voting, it's too prohibitive to the older folks.

Like I said before though, the official campaign is handling this

dfalken
12-17-2007, 06:30 PM
I get a kick out of the gullability in America. I am a foreign born US citizen (been living here half of my life) and in most other places around the world the population simply expects the politicians will lie, steal, cheat, conspire, etc....In America if you dare to think any such thing is going on you are immediately labeled a nut job. It is amazing to see how lies become reality and reality is mocked....it feels like America is an upside down world....the truth is out there for everyone to see in plain site yet very few are wakening up to it.

Of course it is our job to try to show the light to the rest of the sheep. baaahhh!

Proemio
12-17-2007, 06:33 PM

Ask yourself, why it should cost anyone anything to make sure no cheating is going on...

It's not very difficult to have a completely open and verifyable process to begin with.

OptionsTrader
12-17-2007, 06:36 PM

If you have to ask, of course it is.

ecoli
12-17-2007, 06:38 PM
It said that Rand is also into politics... maybe we found a successor to the good doctor, as he is getting in on in years.

Dave Pedersen
12-17-2007, 06:39 PM

Yes. That is sarcasm.

Now then..

:confused:

oh never mind..

I was just thinking..

to myself..

about how far we still have..

to

go