PDA

View Full Version : F U FRANK! Iowa Paulites... Here's your chance to step up for us on FOX...

Taco John
12-17-2007, 04:35 PM
An email sent out by this "renowned" polling group:

Renowned polling and political firm Luntz, Maslansky Strategic Research is coming to Des Moines, IA to moderate a focus group session about the caucuses on January 3rd.

You will be commenting on the presidential candidates for Fox News. You will be shown on live television and then will make an appearance on the Hannity and Colmes show. This is your chance to get your opinion on one of the highest rated shows and networks on television and to be seen by millions of people.

The groups will be on Wednesday, January 2nd and will run from 7:30 PM to 9:15 PM for the Republicans and 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM for the Democrats. You will be shown on television on the 2nd and 3rd.

We are looking for both Democratic and Republican voters.

We promise you a few hours of interesting conversation AND $75 for your time. It couldn't be easier.

If you are interested and live in the area, we welcome your participation. Please answer the questions below and e-mail them back to me as soon as possible.

We will then email you to let you know if you have been accepted to participate.

The survey is here:

h ttp://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KT6UFqeTstI11CwaMu3wUA_3d_3d

Taco John
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Not sure how someone should reply to get the highest chance of being picked... Any ideas?

rollingpig
12-17-2007, 04:38 PM
answer the survey as a neo-con, then go on live television to support ron paul~!!

Mark Rushmore
12-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Not sure how someone should reply to get the highest chance of being picked... Any ideas?

Pick up on their cues; they are trying to sell to people who just want to be on TV at all costs, three quarters of the text or so is about how you'll be on TV, so -

tell them you just want to be on TV, and you'll be happy to give your opinion if it gets you there ;)

frasu
12-17-2007, 04:40 PM

Just try to respond as if you don't know Dr. Paul, or before u heard of the Constitution, hehehe

USAF Vet Dan
12-17-2007, 04:41 PM
answer the survey as a neo-con, then go on live television to support ron paul~!!

Simple but right on the money!

adpierce
12-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I might just do this... the worst that could happen is that they figure out we've infiltrated their stupid little poll and shut it down... best thing that could happen ... you get to voice your support for Ron Paul on national television in Frank Luntz's face!

JMO
12-17-2007, 04:42 PM
The last debate over 2/3 of them were either Romney or Rudy supporters, and I am not making that up because Frank asked how many were supporting those candidates before the focus group.

olehounddog
The participants are most likely already chosen. Hand picked by Frank and Sean.

Taco John
Heheh...

If I believed that these guys had any credibility, I wouldn't advocate jerking with them... But they're such obvious schills for a point of view that it's hard to treat them as anything but a joke. Frank clearly admits that his job is to manufacture opinion.

Mani
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM

1) YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF RON PAUL (no where during the process do you ever mention his existence or any of his stances).
2) You're undecided.
3)If you had to choose maybe Huckabee or Romney but you just don't know...

weagle
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
What group was this email sent to?

mconder
12-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Pretend like you support Romney or Huckabee and you are pro war and I can guarentee you that you'll be on!

MRoCkEd
12-17-2007, 04:45 PM
"I am leaning towards huckabee as my choice for the nomination. The republican pool is great, however, with the other frontrunners Giuliani, Romney, and Mccain doing a great job! I will happily support whichever one of these gets the nomination"

mconder
YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF RON PAUL

This is key. Act as though you have never heard the name.

njandrewg
Jan 3rd is the day of actual caucuses, the best thing to do would be to win it, screw their analysis, the caucus results will speak for themselves

Mani
12-17-2007, 04:46 PM
What group was this email sent to?

I think it's registered Republicans, my coworker got one as well during the univision debate. He also went to the Florida Republican convention...

nist7
12-17-2007, 04:46 PM

Exactly.

Oliver
12-17-2007, 04:47 PM
I might just do this... the worst that could happen is that they figure out we've infiltrated their stupid little poll and shut it down... best thing that could happen ... you get to voice your support for Ron Paul on national television in Frank Luntz's face!

That would be awesome - maybe we could even
figure out if there are some manipulative things
going on in these Luntz surveys.

Joe3113
12-17-2007, 04:48 PM
This is perfect....Lie in the screening tests and then go for RON!!!!! We need some infiltration efforts!!!

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 04:48 PM
YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF RON PAUL

This is key. Act as though you have never heard the name.

Or say... "Isn't he that nutty one"?

Pauliana
12-17-2007, 04:52 PM
They will be on the look-out for mohawks, lots of piercings, and 911 truth t-shirts. cause, you know, that's how we all dress.
;)
Aside from that, just say ba-a-a-a-ah and follow the crowd. Get your $75 - and you know what to do with that, right?
lol Penn will be so proud.

austin356
12-17-2007, 04:52 PM
A little lie in order to attempt to save millions of lives is no sin.

adpierce
12-17-2007, 04:54 PM
watch they cancel it now that we know about it and are encouraging people to go into it!

kill the banks
12-17-2007, 04:54 PM
just be honest with them and tell them deep down you think we should turn iran to glass ~ your in ! lol

kill the banks

http://www.rprradio.com/

leonster
12-17-2007, 05:06 PM
And if you get in... don't go and then start talking about Ron Paul immediately. Wait until you are ON the air, and THEN say that you DID support someone else, but watching the debate (is it a debate? whatever the event is) made you change your mind and support the most honest one, Ron Paul.