PDA

View Full Version : This is SO Frustrating!!!

BuddyRey
12-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Ron Paul has the biggest fundraising day in U.S. political HISTORY, far surpassing his own record, and then TROUNCING HILLARY CLINTON; yet all we've heard all day is that some newspaper endorsed McCain, and what a miracle it is that Joe Lieberman is "crossing party lines" to support him. Newspapers don't have one tenth of the impact on the political process that they once did, since everyone is finding out that most of what they tell you is B.S. anyway, and Lieberman lost all his clout with Democrats YEARS AGO!!!

We're continually delivering the news media the most compelling, awe-inspiring political news to come along in at least half a decade, and they're huddled in a corner with their hands over their ears, trying to pretend it isn't happening.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?!?! :(

newbitech
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
they would then be forced to admit that most people don't get their news from the tv.
its a slippery slope for them.

Nailhead
12-17-2007, 04:38 PM
rp is on cnn 2morow though, red type drudge headlines, he gets mention every 30 min on most news stations...i think they are catchin on

InRonWeTrust
12-17-2007, 04:39 PM
I am seriously pissed off about this, too. :mad:

Now more than ever I hope Ron runs 3rd party if he does not get the nomination. We will get him on those ballots, and we will fill his coffers with enough cash to make a serious run!!

Benaiah
12-17-2007, 04:40 PM
It's very frustrating. We just have to redouble our on the ground efforts. Never stop talking about Ron Paul to everyone. Your family, friends, coworkers, the teenager behind the register at McDonalds, the person at the gas station... everyone.

JoeySweets
12-17-2007, 04:42 PM
I am seriously pissed off about this, too. :mad:

Now more than ever I hope Ron runs 3rd party if he does not get the nomination. We will get him on those ballots, and we will fill his coffers with enough cash to make a serious run!!

I think that would be foolish,

We wouldn't win in a Third Party Race, I think we have to get the Republican Nomination

Abobo
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Fuck the MSM and their elitist masters. When this revolution is over they will be powerless.

FreedomProsperityPeace
Isn't this why we raised all this money in the first place? To make an end-run around these people?

Spike Kojima
Dec 18
1. Ron Paul on Fox & Friends
Fox News Channel
7:15 AM ET
2. Ron Paul on CNN American Morning
CNN
8:15 AM ET
3. Ron Paul on Morning Joe
MSNBC
8:30 AM ET
4. Jan Mickelson interviews Ron Paul
WHO Radio
9:00 AM CT
5. Glenn Beck interviews Ron Paul
CNN Headline News
Check local listings

RP looks pretty busy tomorow :D

fortilite
12-17-2007, 04:44 PM
We'll just keep advancing until they have to respect us. Personally I think the MSM is catching on.

TwiLeXia
12-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Can't wait. But agreed - we need to take spreading the word of Ron Paul into our own hands - everyone has to inform at least 10 people about Ron Paul!!

Ron LOL
12-17-2007, 04:45 PM
I'd like to lob a few copies of the latest Penny Arcade compilation at Liberman's wife.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-17-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm committing from here on out never to call the big media outlets "mainstream media" or "MSM". They have clearly diverted their attention from where the main stream of American politics is going. Henceforth, they are the "Old Media."

An ugly remnant of the tyranny that is on its deathbed.

seapilot
they would then be forced to admit that most people don't get their news from the tv.
its a slippery slope for them.

What the heck is a tv?

fxmercenary

NICE!

BuddyRey
12-17-2007, 08:35 PM

Wow! That's pretty encouraging!!!

But if any of these hacks ask RP if he really thinks he can win, or if he's considering a 3rd party run, I'm gonna go postal up in here.

ronpaulfollower999
12-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Ron Paul has the biggest fundraising day in U.S. political HISTORY, far surpassing his own record, and then TROUNCING HILLARY CLINTON; yet all we've heard all day is that some newspaper endorsed McCain, and what a miracle it is that Joe Lieberman is "crossing party lines" to support him. Newspapers don't have one tenth of the impact on the political process that they once did, since everyone is finding out that most of what they tell you is B.S. anyway, and Lieberman lost all his clout with Democrats YEARS AGO!!!

We're continually delivering the news media the most compelling, awe-inspiring political news to come along in at least half a decade, and they're huddled in a corner with their hands over their ears, trying to pretend it isn't happening.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?!?! :(

I feel your pain. I e-mailed CNN and MSNBC. Didn't e-mail Fox News, I figured they have had enough of me already (been e-mailing them about there biased before I even heard of Ron Paul).

NewEnd
12-17-2007, 08:37 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=58445

read this thread.