PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Giuliani pulls ads!

bc2208
12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
The big doof says the ads in Boston and NH haven't improved his polls, but we know it's because he cannot afford it!!!

Green Mountain Boy
12-17-2007, 04:01 PM
The big doof says the ads in Boston and NH haven't improved his polls, but we know it's because he cannot afford it!!!

Actually it's both reasons!! Giuliani is hurtin bad..real bad. He's retreating to Florida, the only early primary state where he still leads in the polls.

sirachman
12-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Lol quite obviously, who would give money to that grubby chump... Oh yeah Haliburton:p

But youve got to admit who would fall for that moron just from a TV ad?

mosquitobite
12-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Good! HQ - Let's buy his airtime!! :D

Adamsa
12-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Giuliani has fallen into a hole somewhere since Huckabee did well then started getting beaten up by the media.

adpierce
12-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Old people like giuliani because he seems like he'll defend this nation better than anybody else could. Guiliani reminds them of Harry Truman... they'll say give em' hell Rudy. Many of them grew up in an atmosphere of American Imperialism and many of them believe that is the best way to protect American interests. That's why Florida supports Rudy, it's because of their huge elderly population. Today we're seeing history play itself out like it always does... the Empire falls because it's over-extended and it's interventionist tactics piss their occupied territories off. I wish elderly people would get this concept easier.

jumpyg1258
12-17-2007, 04:08 PM
but we know it's because he cannot afford it!!!

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I heard that "news".

european
12-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Good! HQ - Let's buy his airtime!! :D

+1

with a good pressrelease it can even result in good free publicity:
"In reaction to the withdrawl of Guiliani, Ron Paul decided to buy the airtime that came available. This is a clear result of the financial support by the Ron Paul grassroots organisations. The tremendous amount of fundraising gives Ron Paul the chance to buy airtime where other candidates decide not to air ads. This fact alone shows that Ron Paul is the new and upcomming contender for being frontrunner."

Now i can see the press discussing this new possible frontrunner already :D

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-17-2007, 04:09 PM
So we're definitely guaranteed at least a top 3 finish in NH, I'd say. My precise guess is 2nd or 3rd in Iowa, and 1st in NH.

Oliver
12-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Actually it's both reasons!! Giuliani is hurtin bad..real bad. He's retreating to Florida, the only early primary state where he still leads in the polls.

Is there a simple overview about who is leading in
which state and which ratings?

Johnnybags
12-17-2007, 04:10 PM
on his securty team, hard to believe he is already hurtin for cash after being the so called money man. Goodbye Rudy, the Czar of Baghdad job awaits.

Jobarra
12-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Why is this a good thing? The more neocons in each race, the larger the overall win by Dr. Paul :p

Ron LOL
12-17-2007, 04:29 PM
+1

with a good pressrelease it can even result in good free publicity:
"In reaction to the withdrawl of Guiliani, Ron Paul decided to buy the airtime that came available. This is a clear result of the financial support by the Ron Paul grassroots organisations. The tremendous amount of fundraising gives Ron Paul the chance to buy airtime where other candidates decide not to air ads. This fact alone shows that Ron Paul is the new and upcomming contender for being frontrunner."

Now i can see the press discussing this new possible frontrunner already :D

I approve of this idea. We gave you the money, now spend it!

Green Mountain Boy
12-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Why is this a good thing? The more neocons in each race, the larger the overall win by Dr. Paul :p

Well, Giuliani's not going to drop out. What we want is all the other candidates to level out and that's exactly what is happening.

fortilite
12-17-2007, 04:38 PM
The problem with this is a lot of those votes go to Romney.

Well, Giuliani's not going to drop out. What we want is all the other candidates to level out and that's exactly what is happening.

Romney isn't, Romney is ahead.

Mister Grieves
12-17-2007, 04:49 PM
This move is to help McCain gain some votes to beat Paul or at least ensure he doesn't win in NH or Iowa.

I'm almost positive McCain's motive from this point on in this primary is to try and pull independents from Paul.

Don't see it working, though, but they are giving it the old college try.

InRonWeTrust
12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
This move is to help McCain gain some votes to beat Paul or at least ensure he doesn't win in NH or Iowa.

I'm almost positive McCain's motive from this point on in this primary is to try and pull independents from Paul.

Don't see it working, though, but they are giving it the old college try.

That's why McCain planned his press conference today to steal Ron's Tea Party thunder. Fuck McCain.