PDA

View Full Version : Local news needs a Ron Paul Boost

mad212
12-17-2007, 02:28 PM
I check the local news every day on their respective websites, and in the last few months I have never seen a front page Ron Paul story.

Here is my suggestion, we write to each of the editors, and submit an email every time a news piece that we want to see covered happens. This does not mean mail bomb their boxes until they call us spam bots, but a clean, professional letter stating whats going on in the Ron Paul camp!

Start using the websites search too bar, this increase hits on Ron Paul articles that they do have. Myfoxorlando.com shows the top 25 searches, so even if they don't put it front page, at least we can be in the top 25 search items.

Here are central Florida's news links;

local6.com
wesh.com
wftv.com
orlandosentinal.com
myfoxorlando.com

Spread this around to everybody in your city with your local news links. The more exposure we can get locally the better our chances of converting people, rather then waiting on MSM to show us the respect the camp deserves.

Ryan C.

newmedia4ron
12-17-2007, 02:35 PM
CALL THE NEWS TIP LINE OF YOUR LOCAL TV STATION NOW SO THE STORY WILL RUN ON THE EVENING NEWS

mad212
12-18-2007, 09:22 PM
good tip, myfoxorlando.com now has ron paul and tea party in the top 25 searched list!