PDA

View Full Version : A Different Kind of Bomb

fireinme
12-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Are there any ideas that you have for a non money effort to get media to pay attention?

What about a certain number of Meetup members before a certain date? Maybe we could call it united for liberty?

What about a mass canvassing day where all supporters get out on the streets and go door to door to spread the message of freedom?

What about trying to have the largest number of people 10,000+? come to a speech by Ron Paul?

Do you have any more Ideas do you like these ideas?

-LibertyLover-
12-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Are there any ideas that you have for a non money effort to get media to pay attention?

What about a certain number of Meetup members before a certain date? Maybe we could call it united for liberty?

What about a mass canvassing day where all supporters get out on the streets and go door to door to spread the message of freedom?

What about trying to have the largest number of people 10,000+? come to a speech by Ron Paul?

Do you have any more Ideas do you like these ideas?

I like all these ideas haha. I hope someone a lot more creative than I can come up with something new from the money ideas. Massive people in the streets chanting Ron Paul sounds good haha.

Tarabell952
12-17-2007, 02:36 PM
I think we should give up on the media. They will continue to ignore us no matter what we do. Instead, we should focus our efforts on reaching voters. Sign wavings wouldn't be a bad idea. But canvassing is the most important thing we can do.

maxbish
12-17-2007, 02:39 PM
I think we should give up on the media.

Agreed.

We need to circumvent the MSM and take the message to the people ourselves. En masse in a coordinated effort.

Original_Intent
12-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Agreed.

We need to circumvent the MSM and take the message to the people ourselves. En masse in a coordinated effort.

Pizza parties showing Ron Paul DVDs.

Local buys for the 30 minute infomercial - maybe coordinate with fliers or local newspaper ads to let people know when it will be airing.

Chaos Unlimited
12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Canvass xmas shoppers. We need to hit every mall with free gifts - eg RonPaulChocolate.com - these are a great gift.

adpierce
12-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Bomb Iowa and New Hampshire with troops on the ground... that's the best way to make a difference at this point. We've given the campaign a lot of money to do what they want with, now it's time for a grassroots showing of support. We need to show that we're real people willing to get off our computers to canvass for Dr. Paul.