PDA

View Full Version : What if Ron Paul loses the primaries

PimpBlimp
12-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Will we all try our hardest to get him to run Independent or just resume our previous political apathy:confused:

ccannizzaro
12-17-2007, 01:24 PM
:eek: Blasphemy!

ronpaulfollower999
12-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Write-In

winston_blade
12-17-2007, 01:26 PM
Will we all try our hardest to get him to run Independent or just resume our previous political apathy:confused:

Stay with the Republican party and win house seats. With low primary turn outs, it is a very possible thing to do. We have an army in each district that could canvass and so forth for that candidate.

fedup100
12-17-2007, 01:26 PM
We keep going!!!!!!:mad:

cska80
12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
The most important thing is not the presidency. The most important thing is to continue the movement no matter what happens. Use these meet up groups and this grassroots movement to elect real conservatives and like minded people.

The REAL failure that can come from this campaign is not losing the primaries. It would be everyone invovled in the grassroots effort to go home and hang up their towels, wasting a great thing that has been created. This campaign was never about Ron Paul. That is why the grassroots found him, and not the other way around. It's about us, and our country.

ronpaulfollower999
12-17-2007, 01:30 PM
The Revolution will still continue.

We must elect people to Congress, even if Ron Paul gets elected.

Scaryclouds
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM

Sounds great, but who? I talked about this a little while back, we need to know who to elect in each Congressional district, and which senators to elect.

ronpaulfollower999
12-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Sounds great, but who? I talked about this a little while back, we need to know who to elect in each Congressional district, and which senators to elect.

If we can't find someone to elect, than we must run ourselves.

justatrey
12-17-2007, 01:34 PM
depends who wins

If its Giuliani/Romney vs. Clinton, I'll most likely be supporting a third party candidate; if we're lucky it will be Dr. Paul.

snaFU
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Elect Libertarians locally and in state governments.

persian_x
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
We have tried revolution through Peace and Support, if that doesnt work we'll have to get our guns out ;)

Matt Collins
12-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Option #1- Sit out

Option #2- Write in campaign

Option #3- Third party

All of the above have specific advantages, but unfortunately none of which will be able to generate a victory.

MadOdorMachine
12-17-2007, 01:57 PM
We better have delegates in there to get him elected. He doesn't need to win the primaries, he just needs to get the nomination.

econojon
12-17-2007, 01:59 PM
If he doesn't win, I do not think we should give the money to help local Republican candidates who do not have the same ideals as our cause. The majority of the Republican party has lost its way.

Actually, I think we should spend the money to finance a News Network that is unbiased and will show Ron Paul's point of view.

fireinme
12-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Do Not Ask This Question

We live free or die. We do not let Ron Paul loose the primaries or we die. We play to win not to loose. We all need to get involved in meetup. When Ron Paul wins we keep pressing on because it does not stop there. We run for congress. we teach people about the Constitution.

WE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE IN OUR LIVES

THIS IS FOR FREEDOM OR DEATH

WILL YOU JOIN ME?

ursamajor
12-17-2007, 02:06 PM
i am supporting ron paul. i will drive to texas and encourage him to run.

econojon
12-17-2007, 02:08 PM

So should we commit seppuku then?

azminuteman
12-17-2007, 02:13 PM

I've resolved myself to write my representatives and senators, both state and federal levels, on my views after the general election - maybe before. Once I start the writing, I will hound their ass diplomatically - as long as they don't consider me a terrorist by going against their vote.

If Dr. Paul wins, the I will tell my representatives that they need to support the President. If he doesn't win, my representatives will have to vote my way or just not get re-elected.

DirtMcGirt
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
one thing left to do and that's win!!!

tfelice
12-17-2007, 02:22 PM
The conservative movement will continue on without RP, just as it has before. There are victories and loses in this, but conservatism continues on. I am just wondering how many of the pro-pot, anti-Iraq people will still be on board after it's all over.

brianbb98
12-17-2007, 02:28 PM
we arm ourselves.

slantedview
12-17-2007, 02:29 PM
he won't lose.

next?

Mandrik
12-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Do Not Ask This Question

We live free or die. We do not let Ron Paul loose the primaries or we die. We play to win not to loose. We all need to get involved in meetup. When Ron Paul wins we keep pressing on because it does not stop there. We run for congress. we teach people about the Constitution.

WE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE IN OUR LIVES

WILL YOU JOIN ME?

QFT

adpierce
12-17-2007, 02:30 PM
we arm ourselves.

We could arm ourselves now.. but if you mean to insinuate that we ought to pursue violent means to overturn the government... maybe you should try a little bit harder through the legal channels before you start threatening to commit acts of sedition.

Cleaner44
12-17-2007, 02:31 PM

The Revolution will not be stopped!

FreeTraveler
12-17-2007, 02:31 PM

QFFT!

davidhperry
12-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Remember how many of us underestimated the magnitude of the first money bomb? The same thing is going to happen in the primaries.

tbarnett17
12-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Victory is to win and to keep the revolution going. I know there are SOME districts that have maybe 5, yes FIVE, Paul supporters... and that's in a district with 100+ caucus goers. -Tyler

phatsuit
12-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Whats with the negativity?? You think Matt Serra thought he was a longshot when he beat Hughes??? No, he expected to win...

Voluntaryist
12-17-2007, 03:07 PM
BOYCOTT THE ELECTION. PERIOD. Give them the lowest turnout in presidential election history. Its the best way to put egg on their face and give them a big "fuck you"!

Jason T
12-17-2007, 03:31 PM
I read a good point somewhere...

If Ron Paul ran against as an independent, it would put pressure on the GOP canidate to take some of Ron's vote, which wouldn't be a bad thing. IE, it would force the GOP canidate to run as a "small l" republican so he wouldn't get spoiled.

azminuteman
12-17-2007, 07:24 PM
BOYCOTT THE ELECTION. PERIOD. Give them the lowest turnout in presidential election history. Its the best way to put egg on their face and give them a big "fuck you"!

They wouldn't care. It's all about who wins.

JDeVriese
12-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Ask yourself this question: "What if he wins?"

mokkan88
12-17-2007, 08:11 PM

RAND PAUL FOR SENATE!