PDA

View Full Version : My email read over the radio!!!

realist
12-17-2007, 12:56 PM
I was listening to local talk radio in Boston to see if they mentioned the tea party and finally, they did -breifly. BUT - they got the money amount and significance wrong!

I wrote a quick email respectfully correcting them informing them that - we actually raised over 6 Million and explained the significance that we not only surpassed our own record, but we beat the all time US single day fundraising record previously held by John Kerry in 2004 And - his record came AFTER winning the parties nomination.

To my great shock, they read my email verbatum over the air and seemed genuinly stunned and impressed. They talked it up for few more seconds respectfully and had some nice things to say about the event!

Revolutn
12-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Way to get the record corrected!

user
12-17-2007, 12:59 PM
I was listening to local talk radio in Boston to see if they mentioned the tea party and finally, they did -breifly. BUT - they got the money amount and significance wrong!

I wrote a quick email respectfully correcting them informing them that - we actually raised over 6 Million and explained the significance that we not only surpassed our own record, but we beat the all time US single day fundraising record previously held by John Kerry in 2004 And - his record came AFTER winning the parties nomination.

To my great shock, they read my email verbatum over the air and seemed genuinly stunned and impressed. They talked it up for few more seconds respuctfully and had some nice things to say about the event!
Awesome, nice work!