PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else sick of seeing McCain and Lieberman?

jcbraithwaite7
12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
So last week they were ramming ole Huckabee down our throats and today every 2 minutes it is a clip on McCain and Lieberman! What about the endorsement of thousands of Americans donating money... expecting nothing in return but leadership and getting our country back on track. Lieberman is just hoping for a cabinet seat.

Makes me want to barf!

JMO
12-17-2007, 12:48 PM
I agree. I am shocked how much we are seeing the dynamic duo instead of Ron Paul. You would think Lieberman was Jesus the way they bring it up every 10 minutes.

MsDoodahs
12-17-2007, 12:48 PM
It's the usual..."look over here, look over here...DO NOT LOOK OVER THERE~DO NOT LOOK OVER THERE!" where McCain/Lieberman is the "over here" and teaparty07 is "over there."
:rolleyes:

Paulitician
12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Lieberman: I Want to Elect a "Democratic President" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeBqXrc2RN0)

I'm not sick of it. I don't even watch old media anymore. Complete trash.

PimpBlimp
12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
They are trying to divert potential Ron Paul voters to other candidates that share some of his views.

Don't let them win.

mortepa
12-17-2007, 12:53 PM
They are trying to divert potential Ron Paul voters to other candidates that share some of his views.

Don't let them win.

Yes, this was absolutely planned out to take place on the Tea Party...

1913_to_2008
12-17-2007, 01:04 PM
So last week they were ramming ole Huckabee down our throats and today every 2 minutes it is a clip on McCain and Lieberman! What about the endorsement of thousands of Americans donating money... expecting nothing in return but leadership and getting our country back on track. Lieberman is just hoping for a cabinet seat.

Makes me want to barf!

qft