PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting article!

Noodles
07-06-2007, 10:35 AM
http://www.jbs.org/node/4219

joshuastjohn
07-06-2007, 10:44 AM
That would be great but I can't imagine him getting enough time to adequately explain it.

nayjevin
07-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Here's the article

Our fiat US dollars, or more accurately Federal Reserve Notes, are effectively backed by Middle Eastern oil.

Though he has often highlighted the problems of running a country (and much of the planet) on counterfeit money produced by the Federal Reserve System, last Friday US Congressman and GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul again restated the case for overhauling our intrinsically flawed monetary system. (Its intrinsic flaws being the only things intrinsic about it.)

Is then Congressman Paul preparing to drop another bomb on the Establishment elites who would prefer he not rain on their staged parade that is a modern presidential election? Will the viewers of CNN's televised GOP Presidential debate in New Hampshire be treated to an explanation for the Iraq War that is not based on the usual retailing of defending Democracy, Big Oil or Israel but rather the almighty but pecariously perched US dollar?*

Being a non-interventionist of the Washington and Old-Right Taft variety it is of course unfair to suggest Paul would "drop a bomb" on his sumptuously paid detractors. However, while those in the "approved" media are undoubtedly staging for a second attempt to take down the upstart Congressman, perhaps Dr. Paul is keeping his garlic powder dry such that we might yet again enjoy watching the reaction caused by tossing it across the paths of the likes of Giuliani, Hannity and Malkin. (Forgive me if I admit to relishing watching members of that coven shriek in horror when having to react to the truth.) Can you imagine what the media vampires will say if someone gets on national TV and tells the American public that the "money" in their pocket represents the greatest bamboozlement in the history of mankind? It could get ugly. The Empire has no clothes — only debt!

*In an upcoming commentary I will explore why the operative solution to untangling the Middle East conundrum is follow the money...

Hint: Sharia Law is not a threat to Western Civilization because of burkhas and the stoning of homosexuals.

FSP-Rebel
07-06-2007, 10:48 AM
The digg on that article was 31 days ago

Noodles
07-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Well, someone borrowed my shovel. :D