PDA

View Full Version : OK...One more moneybomb -- March 15 (Jackson B-Day & Julius Caesar)

niall
12-17-2007, 12:11 PM
We have to do this one, it's too good: March 15

It's both:

-The birthdate of Andrew Jackson -- the man who spent his political career fighting successful against central banking. He was so against central banking, and so proud of his efforts to squash the Second National Bank of the United States, that he has "I killed the bank" on his tombstone.

-The death of Julius Caesar, who according to wikipedia, "played a critical role in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire."

What say ye freedom lovers? If not a moneybomb, let's make it an "activitybomb" of some kind (signs, events, etc.)

TheDHC
12-17-2007, 12:20 PM
i think the idea of the money bomb can be overplayed if we keep doing it. i would concentrate on more grassroots activities. making signs, contributing to critical ron paul chipins, attending meetups, ect ect

Akus
12-17-2007, 12:21 PM
We have to do this one, it's too good: March 15

It's both:

-The birthdate of Andrew Jackson -- the man who spent his political career fighting successful against central banking. He was so against central banking, and so proud of his efforts to squash the Second National Bank of the United States, that he has "I killed the bank" on his tombstone.

-The death of Julius Caesar, who according to wikipedia, "played a critical role in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire."

What say ye freedom lovers? If not a moneybomb, let's make it an "activitybomb" of some kind (signs, events, etc.)

I say save up, but then again, I already donated all I could.