PDA

View Full Version : TeaParty final total is $6.026 Million

nimo
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Nice job everyone!

Ethek
12-17-2007, 12:20 PM
They dumped the offlines in at 10pm.. donations were tailing off and 6 mill looked unreachable. They sent out an email and dumped in the offlines in around 10:30 to stir up the pot. Everyone was talking about beating Hillary's crap 6.2 number and once the offlines went in it was suddenly attainable for everyone.

I really don't think it would have happened if the campaign had not done ether of those things.

Well played by the campaign.. well played.

ronpaulfan
12-17-2007, 12:22 PM
This goes to show every single donation mattered! If you didn't donate yesterday, we probably wouldn't have made the $6 million mark! Great job everyone!

Truely Bursting the Dam! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBCiF9tPn9I) with millions of drops!

Birdlady
12-17-2007, 12:23 PM
They dumped the offlines in at 10pm.. donations were tailing off and 6 mill looked unreachable. They sent out an email and dumped in the offlines in around 10:30 to stir up the pot. Everyone was talking about beating Hillary's crap 6.2 number and once the offlines went in it was suddenly attainable for everyone.

I really don't think it would have happened if the campaign had not done ether of those things.

Well played by the campaign.. well played.

But that number doesn't make sense because the widget said 6,059,000. That number did NOT include the 400k they added earlier in the night.

I guess it doesn't matter now, but I think the widget broke at the end. We know the website went down. =/

wfd40
12-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Holy Mis-information!

these threads are real getting old... like any freedom fighters would be attempting to lowball yesterday's efforts..

lolz

Birdlady
12-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Holy Mis-information!

these threads are real getting old... like any freedom fighters would be attempting to lowball yesterday's efforts..

lolz

It's on RP's website.

tomcat
12-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Nope, this is the OFFICIAL tally