PDA

View Full Version : Should the Videographer People Be Fired?

rjo43084
12-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Every time I go on the blimp website the video feeds always say not broadcasting. Only once did I see a live feed, and it was just the videographers driving on the highway, but no footage of the blimp. They're getting paid just as much as Trevor and Elijah, they should be able to pull of more than BSing to the camera as they're cruising down the freeway. These guys should get their act together soon, or else I think the heads of the company should drop them from the project. Just my two cents.

Elijah
12-17-2007, 11:26 AM
The videographer is shooting good footage to compile into clips. The streaming part is my deal.

Just wait, he will be uploading some very nice footage that is well edited!

Elijah
12-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Also remember that we can only feed when we have a wireless broadband connection. Which is not all the time by any means.

rjo43084
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Also remember that we can only feed when we have a wireless broadband connection. Which is not all the time by any means.

Fair enough. I just found it kind of frustrating that there's usually never a live broadcast whenever I check the site, but if they have some clips coming, that's cool...

ronpaulfan
12-17-2007, 06:14 PM
YouTube > justin.tv

Lacrosseus
12-17-2007, 08:57 PM
The videographer is shooting good footage to compile into clips. The streaming part is my deal.

Just wait, he will be uploading some very nice footage that is well edited!

Hey, Elijah posted at a decent time... posting at 2 am not good enough for him anymore?

You 'blimp people' are all being paid big big big money... and expected to work 22/7!

FOCUS!! BE THE BLIMP!! BEEEE THEEEEE BLLLLIIIIMMMPPPP!!!

:D