PDA

View Full Version : Success on MTP, Time for Charlie Rose

Willin
12-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Just recently read on Daily Paul that Ron Paul will be on Meet the Press, finally. Perhaps the many messages from Ron Paul supporters helped out with this (though we will never know.)

How about helping Ron Paul get on Charlie Rose next? Nearly ALL other GOP candidates have been given face-time on Charlie Rose already. WE NEED to get Ron Paul on Charlie Rose at this crucial time - especially after the big fund-raising success!

Email Charlie Rose's producers at the email address below (listed on the official Charlie Rose website for guest-suggestions)

charlierose@pbs.org

If you can't think of anything to say, Here's a format you can use to copy/paste and/or modify. Be sure to mention that this the Success yesterday has NEVER in the history of the United States been achieved - I feel that the press is blowing this off big time. This is a first and should be given appropriate attention. Don't let this bull$h*t stand.

Dear Charlie Rose Producers,

Please invite Ron Paul to speak on Charlie Rose as soon as possible. Yesterday rank-and-file American Citizens donated more money to Ron Paul's campaign in one-day than has EVER occurred in the history of the United States. This 2nd landmark completely grass-roots organized fund raising event again re-establishes that Ron Paul as both a legitimate candidate for GOP Presidential Nomination and a true voice of the people.

It has been brought to my attention that the Charlie Rose Show has given UNFAIR and UNEQUAL face-time coverage to other presidential candidates, acting in-step with old-media habits to essentially reinforce the status-quo. Please maintain the respect so many Americans have for your program by inviting Ron Paul to your program.

I thank you for your time and consideration in reading this.