PDA

View Full Version : Campaign For Paul On Your Holiday Flight

gpantz
12-17-2007, 11:11 AM
i did this while flying home for the holidays.
on the plane, i pulled out the magazine in the seat pocket and proceeded to write "google ron paul" on pages throughout. afterall, its a complimentary magazine and i can do the crossword in it, why not this? i got creative, too. people in pictures had word bubbles saying it, etc. imagine if everyone flying home this holiday did this and left it for the next passenger? imagine how many people we could reach!

zzxf
12-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Writing on airplane magazines may irritate people and so have the wrong effect, but I do think the holidays are a great time to get Ron Paul's message out. Just think of all the college kids and young adults who are all revved up about Ron Paul and who will now be visiting their parents and relatives in far-flung places over the holidays. My parents are somewhat intrigued by Ron Paul but don't think he's a viable candidate so plan to vote for someone else. I think I can change that over the holidays, and since my parents are in Florida, I hope getting them on board will lead to a helpful domino effect.

So, wear your Ron Paul shirts on the airplane, when you go out to dinner, when you do your last minute Christmas shopping, when you walk around the new Walmart your parents insist on showing you. Talk to your parents, to your grandparents, to the bartender when you go out later to escape from too much family time.

I think after his recent media coverage from tea party and his supporters touting his message over Christmas dinner, we can expect to see a rise in the polls come January.