PDA

View Full Version : Great job on Iowa phone calling

PledgeForPaul
12-17-2007, 10:57 AM
I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa, a ~40yr old male co-worker just approached me this morning and said he got a call about Ron Paul last night (Sunday) and that it motivated him to look him up online. He said he will likely caucus for him now!

He also added this: "I never thought I would be worried a politician is too principled"

The co-worker supports Ron Paul's idea that congress should use their own money (not tax-payer) to fund the congressional medal of honor... but that the devotion to this principal may be going too far to actually vote against all of the great people who have received it. I think it is great that this type of research is happening... I think the more research that happens, the more votes RP will get.

maxmerkel
12-17-2007, 10:58 AM
nice !

mavtek
12-17-2007, 10:59 AM
More stories like this please!

user
12-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Nice

rollingpig
12-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Good Job!

manny
12-17-2007, 11:08 AM
bump

shows the more mundane, less flashy projects such as phoning do work

thanks for your post :)

PledgeForPaul
12-18-2007, 11:03 AM
I think the best signs show elements of your city. For Cedar Rapids Iowa this includes our city logo (which granted looks like a windmill sunflower) for downtown, a big ear of corn for highway 30 (where farmers come in and out of the city), and captain crunch next to the 1500 employee quaker oats plant. Even if it doesn't get more attention, they are at least fun to make!

http://www.willpattison.com/images/RON%20PAUL.JPG