PDA

View Full Version : Neil Boortz is Talking About Ron Paul Soon

Lois
12-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Here's a link to listen to him.

http://www.wnoxnewstalk.com/Article.asp?id=523814

He just said he's going to talk about Ron Paul in a minute.

He doesn't like Ron Paul.

He already badmouthed him a couple times so far. Just said his supporters are scary. And said he's getting a lot of angry supporters who are mad at him for not talking about his moneybomb today. And earlier he read an email from a supporter who said something about how Neil Boortz can't 'ignore Ron Paul' anymore.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Neil Boortz is a piece of shit

LibertyEagle
http://www.590klbj.com/Bios/Neal_Boortz_Show.aspx

shadow26
Here's a link to listen to him.

http://www.wnoxnewstalk.com/Article.asp?id=523814

He just said he's going to talk about Ron Paul in a minute.

He doesn't like Ron Paul.

He already badmouthed him a couple times so far. Just said his supporters are scary. And said he's getting a lot of angry supporters who are mad at him for not talking about his moneybomb today. And earlier he read an email from a supporter who said something about how Neil Boortz can't 'ignore Ron Paul' anymore.

Boortz...Boortz...didn't he used to be somebody?

Lois
12-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Tell me when he starts -- I'm trying to listen to my Stock Market show at the same time.

JMann
12-17-2007, 10:21 AM
mentions are mentions. an advertiser on boortz would pay a lot of money just for a mention.

user
12-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Boortz is probably upset since Ron Paul has shown everyone that a real libertarian couldn't have supported the Iraq war.

Lois
12-17-2007, 10:24 AM
He's talking about him now.

He just cut off a very gppd, articulate Ron Paul supporter.

RonPaulFever
12-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow, this guy is a dick....and I've heard enough.

steph3n
hahaha he cut off a guy that was regular so he can put kooky people on.

shows his real colors.

Hope
This computer doesn't have the plugins necessary to play the live stream. What's he saying??

Scruffy the Janitor
Man he cut that guy off for no reason.

Now he is comparing us to the Nazi SS

steph3n
12-17-2007, 10:26 AM
now we are SS Stormtroopers.........great work Boortz YOU SIR are the kook.

ladyliberty
12-17-2007, 10:27 AM
I wonder if you could fake good ole Neil out? Start out like a wacky nut job kook and then when he puts you on the air change gears and become a sensible, rational, reasonable patriotic Republican in support of Ron PAul???

commondreamer
Bortz is a Neocon to the core, that claims to be a Libertarian, he is a piece of sh*t.

steph3n
someone needs to have this recorded and talk about it, THIS is the problem there are real kooks that claim rational people are SS Stormtroopers when we are simply concerned citizens supporting our country.

Lois
12-17-2007, 10:28 AM
He said he cut off the caller because the caller said "not all Ron Paul supporters are kooks". So he cut him off because of of the "Not all are ...." angle. How flimsy an excuse is that :rolleyes:

webber53
Neil Boortz is a piece of shit

+1

Vendico
Let's all call in now. Show him what a mistake he just made.

pennycat
I'm the guy he cut off. Geez, there is no reasoning with Boortz. Oh, well I'll just have to put out some more leaflets on neighbor's doors;-)

Vendico
12-17-2007, 10:29 AM
http://boortz.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi?id=boortz

ClayTrainor
12-17-2007, 10:30 AM
this guy sounds like a grade-a neo-con moron

Scruffy the Janitor
12-17-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm the guy he cut off. Geez, there is no reasoning with Boortz. Oh, well I'll just have to put out some more leaflets on neighbor's doors;-)

What was you said to get on the show?

user
12-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks for trying though.

Falseflagop
12-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Another AIPAC owned NEOCON that is a CHICKHAWK was WAR WAR WAR kill kill kill !!

Guys like this asswipe need to be put in jail for deception!

unklejman
12-17-2007, 10:34 AM
And to think I used to be on board with him and his fairtax.

I can't find any streams that aren't blocked here at work.

NM found one.

ursamajor
12-17-2007, 10:35 AM
i have read the fairtax book. instances of which i am into. but boortz just lost any respect i may have had for him. did he really say something about how we are like the SS?

disciple
12-17-2007, 10:37 AM
It goes to show his true colors; once we get Ron Paul elected all these traitors will be out on the streets. Let's quadruple the efforts and take back this country.

We just cannot afford not to.

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 10:38 AM
i have read the fairtax book. instances of which i am into. but boortz just lost any respect i may have had for him. did he really say something about how we are like the SS?

Yes, he did.

fortilite
12-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Talk radio makes your IQ drop.

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 10:41 AM
CALL IN, if you can make calm, rational points.

Phone: 877-310-2100

voytechs

Good for you! Thanks for calling in and taking a stand!!!

pennycat
What was you said to get on the show?

Told Belinda I was the 'reasonable' RP supporter. Always say nice things to the screeners;-)

Lois
12-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Yes, PennyCat -- thanks so much for calling in. You sounded great -- articulate and intelligent.

evadmurd
12-17-2007, 10:43 AM
And to think I used to be on board with him and his fairtax.

The "fair tax" is a sham....but as RP says, it is better than what we have. However FAR more than what we need.

I prefer the APT Tax IF we have to go to a consumption type structure. "I Prefer the flat tax -- like ZERO" -- Ron Paul, on Jay Leno.

http://www.apttax.com

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Yeah pennycat, you sounded great.

Akus
12-17-2007, 10:44 AM
can someone youtube that broadcast. I would like to hear what that bitter old divorced balding geezer has to say about our guy.

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Did you just hear him? What an asshole.

How do we weaken America? Answer... Ron Paul
How do we encourage radical Islam? Answer... Ron Paul

disciple
If there were ever be a time of universal deception and debauchery as was foretold by prophets of old, then this is it: Black is white, war is peace, good is bad, patriots are traitors, and traitors are patriots, etc..

Darkness is really upon us, but cheer up there is great news ahead.

steph3n
pennycat,

i thought that may be you :D I met you in Orlando and thought it sounded a bit like you.

You did well and what is amazing, in orlando there may have been a tiny handful of "kooks" out of hundreds of us.

Vendico
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
He just claimed that RP will weaken our country.

ClayTrainor
anyone recording this?

Lois
He just said --

"How do we weaken America" is the Question.

"Ron Paul" is the Answer.

steph3n
RP will bring about islamic america!!! WOOO Boortz you be a kooooooooky bird!

Quick
Wouldn't listening to this guy support him?

If he wants to hate Ron Paul, thats fine, but lets not listen to his show, his ads, etc. Don't give him any support.

unklejman
12-17-2007, 10:47 AM
" Ron Paul is the Answer... answer to what?"

"Who will weaken America? Ron Paul is the Answer."

"Who do we elect to encourage radical Islam? Ron Paul is the Answer"

boondoggle
12-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Blimp! The number is . . .

Phone: 877-310-2100

Ethek
12-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I was onboard with the guy until Bush started jumping the shark and stripping civil liberties. Boortz has totally missed the boat as a 'libertarian'

Shame really. I think people like that hate Dr. Paul and his supporters because they see in Dr. Paul what they hate about themselves.. or some subconscious crap like that.

Satyricon
12-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I was onboard with the guy until Bush started jumping the shark and stripping civil liberties. Boortz has totally missed the boat as a 'libertarian'

Shame really. I think people like that hate Dr. Paul and his supporters because they see in Dr. Paul what they hate about themselves.. or some subconscious crap like that.

It's a money thing. They know they can rake in big bucks with bombastic, in-your-face neocon propaganda. Anyone who can scream and shout and call people un-American is able to get plenty of attention these days....and they know it.

Jmaths117
12-17-2007, 10:51 AM

I agree. I post on another message board's religion/politics section, and there are trolls who constantly try to express their hatred for Ron Paul. I have no idea why, I think they are jealous that we support him so strongly, and that we truly love his message. I think it is a subconscious thing as well, in many cases.

mconder
12-17-2007, 10:52 AM
RP will bring about islamic america!!!

Highly unlikely the Islamists are going to outnumber the Latin American's anytime soon.

Lois
12-17-2007, 10:55 AM
In his opinion --

"How do we weaken America?"

"Ron Paul"

JPFromTally
12-17-2007, 10:56 AM
I never understood how these "tough guys" think that this radical islam is going to "take over" America.

disciple
12-17-2007, 11:06 AM
So because Ron Paul is about peace and not war then he is a Muslim sympathizer?

Take that Mr. Boortz, because Jesus himself was too:

"God said: "Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail."

Jesus of Nazareth

As for the liars, the deceivers, and the warmongers like Mr Boortz, I say wait, your time is up, and I suspect that it is soon:

"..But I shall return towards the end, and with me shall come Enoch and Elijah, and we will testify against the wicked, whose end shall be accursed.'

Jesus of Nazareth

Yes, that would be the "Day of the Lord", a "day that shall burn like a furnace."

This post above was not meant to offend any of the Ron Paul supporters, especially those wth different convictions, but I cannot remain now quiet knowing what I know. My reponsibility is great.

unklejman
12-17-2007, 11:09 AM
Where are those quotes from? At that Neal isn't really all that religious, I don't think.

Falseflagop
12-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Boortz does not believe in Jesus. He has come come for him. understand yet.

Satyricon
12-17-2007, 11:12 AM
So because Ron Paul is about peace and not war then he is a Muslim sympathizer?

Take that Mr. Boortz, because Jesus himself was too:

"God said: "Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail."

Jesus of Nazareth

As for the liars, the deceivers, and the warmongers like Mr Boortz, I say wait, your time is up, and I suspect that it is soon:

"..But I shall return towards the end, and with me shall come Enoch and Elijah, and we will testify against the wicked, whose end shall be accursed.'

Jesus of Nazareth

Yes, that would be the "Day of the Lord", a "day that shall burn like a furnace."

This post above was not meant to offend any of the Ron Paul supporters, especially those wth different convictions, but I cannot remain now quiet knowing what I know. My reponsibility is great.

Not offended at all. I think anyone from any faith would agree with you that Jesus was an ambassador of peace and would never endorse these gratuitous acts of violence & aggression that the neocons push.

It's sick that those people consider themselves "christians." :mad:

disciple
12-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Where are those quotes from? At that Neal isn't really all that religious, I don't think.

Those quotes were taken from Jesus' original gospel, the one that was written by his " Beloved disciple" (Davinci code anyone!).

I would be more than happy to extend on this as I was able to uncover this secret for many years now by the Grace of God, but given the very explosive and earth-shaking nature of this subject, I'd rather not at this time.

Zanardi
12-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Boortz just suggested Ron Paul's financial support comes from people who only want to disrupt the Republican party's stability and don't really support Dr. Paul.

disciple
12-17-2007, 11:16 AM
I will only say this right now, Ron paul is right, support him guys, you will never regret it, not now, not forever.

LibertyEagle
I was on hold, but the screener came on and told me he had run out of time to take anymore calls today. She told me to call back first thing in the morning and that she would get me right on. She was very nice.

Satyricon
Boortz just suggested Ron Paul's financial support comes from people who only want to disrupt the Republican party's stability and don't really support Dr. Paul.

Yeah we're putting all this effort to support Dr. Paul and get his name out every change we get, but we're all just moles from the democratic party trying to "disrupt the GOP".

Sure Neal. Keep smoking your crack there, buddy.

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 11:19 AM
I want him to try to tell ME that I'm a Democrat mole. :mad:

He's just a poser. He knows Paul is the real deal.

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I remember him salivating over Mitt's speech a week or two ago, because he mentioned the Founding Fathers and the Constitution. Both he and Rush said that they hadn't heard anyone talk about that in a whole lot of years.

Yeah, right guys.

pennycat
12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
After being summarily 'dumped' off the air this morning, I just emailed Neal this letter...

You know I met you years ago at Lake Eola Park in Orlando, Fl. That was back before your books and visits to the White House. You just traveled with Belinda and Royal, wanting to meet your fans. Those days were my first exposure to a fresh voice on radio.

Prior to this mornings' cut-off, I last talked with you about a month ago on air. After allowing me to point out the things you DO agree with Ron Paul about, you promised to try and have more balanced coverage. Are you honoring your promise?

In closing, I'm still going to listen, but please let's try and bring this great country together. Not needlessly scorn those that have honest differences of opinion.

Nick Egoroff
Orlando Ron Paul Meetup Organizer

Duckman
12-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Pennycat, you are a true patriot!

Boortz claims to be a libertarian but is in fact a neo-con who happens to be a little more sympathetic to ending the drug war than most neo-cons. By claiming to be a libertarian, he in fact gives libertarians a bad name.