PDA

View Full Version : More than 60% do NOT trust "campaign coverage."

MsDoodahs
12-17-2007, 10:08 AM
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003678478

:)

T
If the old media ignores teaparty07, that will cause the numbers of those who have confidence in the old media's "reporting" to go down AGAIN.

SimpleName
12-17-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm glad the people know they are being savagely mislead by the news stations. I wished the percentage was a little higher, but those are people that love that trivial stuff...also known as idiots

shadow26
12-17-2007, 10:34 AM
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003678478

:)

T
If the old media ignores teaparty07, that will cause the numbers of those who have confidence in the old media's "reporting" to go down AGAIN.

The other 40% were never able to develop critical thinking skills on their own, and rely on the media to do their thinking for them. Example? The guy that called Limbaugh the other day to ask him if he should vote for Fred Thompson even though he isn't doing well in the polls. Geez...

trispear
12-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Maybe I'll call Rush and ask if I should vote for Fred even though he looks like Lurch and will keel over dead any minute:D j/k!

Cleaner44
12-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Maybe I'll call Rush and ask if I should vote for Fred even though he looks like Lurch and will keel over dead any minute:D j/k!

I think I'll call Rush and ask if I should vote for Fred even though Ron Paul is beating his ass down!

Paulitician
12-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Those statistics are great to hear. Unfortunately, the 1/4 of the population who find the media satisfactory seem to be the ones who vote the most :confused:

Even though 80% of the people can see right through the media and their crappy performance, things still get the better of them so they just go with the flow.

Gimme Some Truth
12-17-2007, 11:58 AM
I wonder when this will be reported on in the MSM? :)