PDA

View Full Version : Biases in the media... I hate it..

CurtisLow
12-17-2007, 09:57 AM
This morning I was watching a few news channels on cable and only heard CNN say;

"Ron Paul had a tea party yesterday and he raised some money"

I was like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
And all the other so called news channels were covering McCain's big endorsement, Joe Lieberman. That's really big news..not! :eek:

McCain should drop out!

I believe Ron Paul is deliberately being sweep under the rug by the media and the elite leaches of this country.

The only reason Rudy is a so called front runner is because the media portrays him as such. Last night before I went to bed, I watched the tube and Rudy was giving a hour speech and each time after he stopped talking the crowd would clap and yell. "yea wudy"! I was like, give me a break! that is so set up it's unreal. I guess the only way he gets support is if he brings his bus load of cheer leaders with him.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/616/smileyloserjs1.gif

Crazy but true...

What to do?
Turn the damn tube off!

matthylland
12-17-2007, 09:59 AM
turn it off! bad for your health.

Sooner or later they will be awakened...the later the better in my opinion. Whoever is the front runner has a bulls-eye on them for the media to aim at. Notice Huck now, everyone is bashing Huckster.

We dont need that, we need people to turn out and vote.

Malum Prohibitum
12-17-2007, 10:04 AM
The reality is that it has become abundantly clear that we arent going to get the press to help us, hell, Im beginning to wonder if the Republicans would rather lose the general election than have Paul as their candidate.

What it comes down to is that we need to suck it up and MAKE this happen by taking our message straight to the voters. We are going to have to knock on doors, go to every event, and WAKE PEOPLE UP one mind at a time.

jeremycobert
12-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Republicans would rather lose the general election than have Paul as their candidate

i think they would. most of my republican friends agree with RP on everything but the war, i think the republican neo-con war/imperialism platform is their biggest issue.

bnyles
12-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Hate is not the answer, friend. Hate is a weapon against oppression but you have to use it wisely. Don't just steam it out -- change it in to action, talk to people, make your own media, what ever. Just don't hurt yourself by being angry...

fxmercenary
12-17-2007, 10:20 AM
They arent gonna talk about it, they will mention it, but not talk about it.

The media is power, they dont want him to win.

Learn from this, the more people that become aware of their ways, the weaker they will become.

Once the media loses all credibility we have won something even bigger than a presidential race!

Perry
12-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Guys...We are plastered all over the front page of most of the political sites. Give it a little time. The political shows this afternoon will pick it up first and then it will move on from there.
Be patient.
This is already tenfold what was happening on Nov5th.

disciple
12-17-2007, 10:26 AM

Learn from this, the more people that become aware of their ways, the weaker they will become.

Once the media loses all credibility we have won something even bigger than a presidential race!

Spot on.

rpfreedom08
12-17-2007, 10:27 AM
We need to change up strategy; this is a war that will be won by keeping the enemy guessing. When we are spontaneous they have no alterative but to report our victories.

webber53
12-17-2007, 10:27 AM
The MSM is not an ally of Dr. Paul. Period. Don't expect them to change
their behavior. We as a movement have outgrown them and IMHO
we do not need them. It's time for all of us to accept this fact and get
out and do the legwork for this campaign. We have raised the money
now let us raise awareness to our cause and our Champion.

westmich4paul
12-17-2007, 10:33 AM
I have told everyone I know that a Rudy supporter is just like the infamous sasquatch, everybody's heard of them, few claim to have seen them, but no physical evidence that one actually exists.

Pete Kay
12-17-2007, 10:36 AM
Stop being full of negativity. We just had the biggest fundraising day ever! Now is the time for jubilation. Celebrate, don't hate.

lucius
12-17-2007, 10:41 AM

'Overall, the level of deception we are experiencing is far greater than most can accept, even the ones that consider themselve to be "awake."'

Knowledge of this is key.