PDA

View Full Version : What will the media do when Ron outraises all the other GOP candidates this quarter?

crasster
12-17-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm just curious.... I'm absolutely saddened in my heart today that the Tea Party isn't swarming all over the media this morning.

If Ron out raises every other GOP candidate, will they still give him just a blip in the media?

Wow.... I'm shocked.

I knew it was REAL bad but not THIS BAD!

Hopefully Romney won't be a snot and lend himself all the funds to out raise Paul.

micahnelson
12-17-2007, 09:36 AM
Fox News Alert:

Middle Americans are donating to the Ron Paul campaign, drawing money away from Christmas Sales. Is Ron Paul the first president to ruin the economy just by running for office?

kylejack
12-17-2007, 09:37 AM
They will report it.

LibertyEagle
12-17-2007, 09:38 AM
They'll say he has money, but not much support, as evidenced by the low poll numbers.

deedles
12-17-2007, 09:38 AM
They will report it.

Just barely. And grudgingly.

Daveforliberty
12-17-2007, 09:39 AM
They will say (whether it is true or not) that his "internet and fundraising popularity" has not translated to the polls, and that he remains a long shot with no chance of securing the nomination.

Then we spam the polls.

born2drv
12-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Yes, they will report it not to worry.... I'm sure they're waiting on some sort of press release, etc with exact figures, since numbers of $5M to 6.5M have been floating around.

Crickett
12-17-2007, 09:41 AM
There was an AP report that most networks have put in their papers. It is on cbs and abc. We really cannot blame the media for not liking Ron Paul. Who in "big business" would?

rpfreedom08
12-17-2007, 09:42 AM
Yeah they will marginalize it like they are marginalizing the 6 million dollar day yesterday. I think the way we get peoples attention is to be spontaneous and doing different things. I was a big supporter of yesterday but after seeing today and how they have marginalized this great effort, I think the only thing that gets in the news is the crazy off the wall ideas we have like nov 5th was and how the blimp was etc.... This is THE only way they will be caught off guard enough to mention it. This is a battle and they have obviously learned well from november 5th. Lets get new fresh ideas out there!

WilliamC
12-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Greetings All,

They will say (whether it is true or not) that his "internet and fundraising popularity" has not translated to the polls, and that he remains a long shot with no chance of securing the nomination.

Then we spam the polls.

Well isn't it obvious? Internet money isn't like real money, it comes from internet people who don't really exist.

We already have spamed the straw polls and those are being ignored to.

I think there is a lot riding on the Beck show tomorrow.

William C Colley

Malum Prohibitum
12-17-2007, 09:44 AM
they are going to go back to trying to ignore us.

webber53
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
They will Pooh Pooh it. They will marginalize and and downplay it.
The MSM is not an ally of Dr. Paul. Period. Don't expect them to change
their behavior. We as a movement have outgrown them and IMHO
we do not need them. It's time for all of us to accept this fact and get
out and do the legwork for this campaign. We have raised the money
now let us raise awareness to our cause and our Champion.:)