PDA

View Full Version : Did HANNITY and O"Reilly call in SICK today?

Falseflagop
12-17-2007, 09:33 AM
I bet they did, as they are losing control of the PEOPLE, as they are waking up and turning off the tube its happening people the REVOLUTION is working so keep doing what you are doing, one person at a time, slowly but surley its happening!

reduen
12-17-2007, 09:43 AM
I quit watching both of them since they started trashing the good Dr. Paul so I would not know what they were up to.

Wow, to think that FOX news was the only news I use to watch is so scarynow...:o

SimpleName
12-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Fox News is absolutely terrible. They have waged all out war (like they do with everything) against Ron Paul. I used to watch them frequently as well, but have really made a 180 degree turn. Neil Cavuto is a greedy, slimy business dope, Bill O'Reilly is an ignorant old man who doesn't know a damn thing about ANYTHING!, and Sean Hannity wants to control everyone and everything with his ludicrous ideas of what we should like and dislike. The lineup is disgusting. I now keep CNN on, because they give Paul an actual mention here and there, Ultimately, though, they are terrible as well.

Falseflagop
12-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I use to watch FOX all the time, scary right? Its amazing how we all truned around and became aware of teh TRUE corruption and how the MEDIA is used to achieve this goal, most people are ignorant and believe these JOKERS!!

I also watch CNN but have no faith in them other than Cafferty. Dobbs I thought better of until lately with the whole North American Union thing and not pushing RP. Tells me he is 100% shill.

Man thank you RP for waking up the masses, amaing what can happen when the sleeping gaint awakens!