PDA

View Full Version : Why has the official site not been updated??? It says only $5.7 million

Brodown
12-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Whats going on over there??? by my calculations we did at least $6.3 million, that shouldve been updated right away!!!

BW4Paul
12-17-2007, 09:39 AM
I suspect that they're waiting for the press conference. Could be wrong, though...

SimpleName
12-17-2007, 09:40 AM
They are probably waiting for a formal press conference to announce everything. CNN Headline News threw out 5.2 million at everything. I hope that isn't what they are waiting so long to announce. That would be disappointing and seems impossible

Jagwarr
12-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Because it would be far to difficult to put up a small note that we raised over $6 million and that the exact figure would be released as soon as possible.

It's true that some MSM has already used those lowball figures to report on our achievements from yeasterday but why would the campaign HQ care about that. They obviously don't so why should we?

WilliamC
12-17-2007, 09:45 AM
They're still getting the final tally. I'd rather have the right number a little late than a wrong number early that has to be retracted.

Jagwarr
12-17-2007, 09:47 AM
They're still getting the final tally. I'd rather have the right number a little late than a wrong number early that has to be retracted.

Oh yes, it's much better to lowball yourself with totals from 11:10 pm est! And why bother to use a computer and see how much one received in offline donations? Waste of time doing that kind of stuff.

Brodown
12-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Oh that makes sense i agree i just want to here the correct number, thanks