PDA

View Full Version : The media coverage is the same as Nov. 5th

Pete Kay
12-17-2007, 09:29 AM
I know some of you are pissed about the poor coverage of yesterday's record haul. I am too. This is THE news story of the day. They barely even spoke of it on CNN. But, remember the day after the 5th. It was the same way in the morning, but by the evening all the networks were talking about it. It will be the same tonight. (They'd better or else :mad:)

Flirple
12-17-2007, 10:13 AM
I know some of you are pissed about the poor coverage of yesterday's record haul. I am too. This is THE news story of the day. They barely even spoke of it on CNN. But, remember the day after the 5th. It was the same way in the morning, but by the evening all the networks were talking about it. It will be the same tonight. (They'd better or else :mad:)

Yeah it's important to not let your perspective of news coverage of the 5th be distorted by watching Ron Paul compilation videos of that day. But on the other hand yesterday was the day of the money bomb and there was no major coverage of it by the time the evening rolls around. So you would have thought they would be talking a lot about it on all of the morning shows today. But no, they are obsessed with endorsements instead. But stay optimistic, the story might gain traction. I'm sure they'll talk about it on one of the late afternoon-evening cable news shows. Especially the Situation Room or Tucker. Then it might take off with other sources. Plus, he will be on Glenn Beck tomorrow.

Mandrik
12-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah, but what are they gonna say the first week of Jan when they show this GIANT bar that is the Ron Paul Q4 #'s? Everyone, EVERYONE, will be talking about the $$$, and they can't talk about any other candidate w/o mentioning RP's blimptastic fundraising.

Pete Kay
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Yeah, but what are they gonna say the first week of Jan when they show this GIANT bar that is the Ron Paul Q4 #'s? Everyone, EVERYONE, will be talking about the $$$, and they can't talk about any other candidate w/o mentioning RP's blimptastic fundraising.

Good point. When the 4th quarter results are tallied we will have Ron Paul with 20 million raised and all the other candidates curled up in the fetal position with their asses bleeding.