PDA

View Full Version : You know everyone.. just shut up already

hummtide
12-17-2007, 08:44 AM
The media WANTS Paul to fail and miserably. Well you know what.. F** them! All we have to do is something REALLLL Hard.. its called voting in our primaries. All of the neocons are too busy fighting one another in trying to think they will win the states. But its is our loyalty to our canididate that will have us turn out, even if we have to walk through fire and brimstone to get to the polls. Anyone of you who dont think we can sweep it all, sorry... but turnout is out #1 advantage that any of the neocons would give up their first born to have. We turn out in our primaries, and Ron Paul will become the next president. Take that anger we all have towards the big interest media and turn it into something powerful...by advancing the Ron Paul Revolution!

Marshall
12-17-2007, 08:45 AM
I have 2 months to go until my primary. Can I bitch about the media until then? Or do I have to wait until after my primary?

Man from La Mancha
12-17-2007, 08:46 AM
I have 2 months to go until my primary. Can I bitch about the media until then? Or do I have to wait until after my primary?Much better to bitch now on to how to stop the coming vote fraud.

Marshall
12-17-2007, 08:47 AM
Much better to bitch now on to how to stop the coming vote fraud.

Well so long as I have something to bitch about I'm good.